Going Home Scarred

Y/N's pov

I ran towards the burning town as i heard some people screaming, a building crumbled beside me so i covered my face.

Hearing weapons clash against eachother i listened in until gun shots rung out so i hid behind a part of a crumbled building.

Peaking over it i saw a guy in black with red and black hair who had a mask that covered his eyes.

?: Here you are, running and hiding again!

Is he one of the people from Remnant...? Maybe i should steer clear of him, he drew his sword and slashed at a wall in fury.

?: I will kill everyone you love... and then you Blake

Wait... Blake? He's her pyscho ex?! Oh fuck no. Looking at the building above him i saw Blake peaking over it.

The hell am i going to do!? Blake hung off the side with the ribbon on her weapon and fired at him.

He turned around and blocked the shots with his sword before sheathing it. He dashed at her as she tried to escape but he kicked her down.

Blake went to get up but instead he back handed her as she dropped her weapon, he drew his sword before stabbing her in the side as she screamed in pain.

I ran forward and picked up Blake's weapon, he turned to me shocked bur i slashed at him.

He fell to the ground writhing in pain, I dropped Blake's sword and looked at the one that was still in her side.

Me: Okay i'm going to take it out on three... THREE!

I pulled the sword out making her scream, crouching down to her level i went to help her up but her eyes widened.

She pushed me back as i saw him with no damage, he had his sword with him and was dangerously close to Blake

She's going to die, i need to help! As i fell backwards i stared at them in shock, i should be the one there! She shouldn't have to die because of me!

Suddenly i wasn't falling, no i was standing up straight and was infront of the guy. Blake was in my position although i stopped focusing on that.

A sharp pain ran out through my left arm, then suddenly i couldn't feel most of arm. I fel to the ground as i felt faint, what... happened?

?: Everyone who cares about you gets hurt on your account Blake

He raised his sword over me but Blake ran out and kneeled infront of me as she scowled at him.

The guy scoffed before raising his sword, he decapated Blake however somehow it was a clone of sorts.

She ran away while i leaned against her, she looked to me afraid as tears fell from her eyes.

We stopped and leaned against a wall before falling, she held her wound tightly as blood stained her hand and clothes

Me: Blake-

Blake: Why!? I didn't want you to come here! I wanted to keep you safe but now this happened...

I looked down to see that i was missing most my arm, blood was leaking from what was left as i stared at it.

Me: Oh...

Blake: Please say this is a bad dream! I don't want this to be real! *sniff* i just want to wake up next to you...

Reaching over with my remaining arm i pulled Blake into my chest, she gasped before i felt her shake slightly as she broke down.

Blake gripped onto my jacket as she sobbed heavily, rubbing her back i could feel myself slip out of consciousness until a green glow encompassed by vision.

Blake's pov

Slowly i opened my eyes to see a roof above me, sitting up i saw that i was in my dorm room...

The other's were sleeping in their beds, i looked down and saw that i was wearing my pyjamas and the wound i had was gone.

I climbed out of my bed and looked around, my scroll sat on a table so i picked it up a d turned it on.

The date... it's the same date for when we went on our mission. What happened?! One moment we were in remnant and i was there with... Y/N

Me: Where's Y/N...?

I began panting as i clutched where Adam "stabbed" me while panicking, i must've woken up Yang because she saw me and jumped off her bed.

She hugged me as i began to break down quitely, why are we back here?! What's going on...?

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the short chapter today)