Assorted Flavored

Kiera pov

Kiera smiled to herself, remembering her day with Ash. She was still buried deep in the comforts of her bed. Her body sore from riding on the horse all day and, with another big smile, her time with Ash. She didn't want to leave the warm confines of the bed but if she wanted to spend more time with him, she needed to take a shower and get herself ready.

"Well well well, look who finally decided to come back to us. I was kind of worried when you two love birds didn't return by dinner time."

Kiera rolled her eyes at April. She had just stepped out of the bathroom to find her sitting on the bed.

"It took us nearly three hours to get back in the dark. We got turned around a couple of times and had to turn back until we found the right path again."

Kiera dropped next to April on the bed and laid back.

"So, tell me all about your day with Mr tall, dark, and handsome."

Kiera shook her head in disbelief. "I should kill you for what you did."

"I don't know what you're talking about." April said innocently.

"You know perfectly what. How could you do that to me! What if Ash had looked in the bag?"

"I told him not to. Either way I don't think Mr Righteous would have either way."

"That's not the point you know."

"Stop avoiding the question and loosen up with all the dirty deeds." She grinned, "Besides, I didn't think you would have had any protection with you if I hadn't provided it."

"Yea okay," Kiera said sarcastically. "I would have understood if you had tossed in one or two even, not a handful of assorted flavored condoms!"

April busted out laughing and as hard as Kiera tried to stay serious and mad at her, she couldn't help but laugh herself. Shaking her head up at April.

"I can't believe you would do something like that." Kiera said, fighting the smile coming on.

April was holding her sides, unable to hold in her laughter.

"I can just...imagine...the look...on...your face..when you pulled...out the..swimsuit...to see them underneath."

"God, and that wasn't the worst part. It was finding that lube and those...those...ugh."

Kiera threw her hands in the air in frustration, not even able to say the words. Tears streamed down Aprils face as she laughed harder.

"I'm...I'm....s.s.s.sorry," she said through fits of laughter. "Its just...that...I didn't...know what...size...he...was....so...I tossed...in...those.....magnums too."

Her face was a deep red as more tears fell down her face. Kiera had been shocked when she saw the tiny bikini April had chosen for her, it wasn't something she would have worn. Then underneath that she saw a handful of condoms. On closer inspection she saw that they were all assorted flavored ones. She got mad that her cousin had even tossed in a sexual enhancement lubricant for heightened pleasure. Yet she had really sealed it with the box of magnum sized condoms at the very bottom.

Then her traitorous mind just had to go and imagine how 'big' Ash might be. She was so embarrassed at what she had been thinking and then Ash's voice caught her off guard. It had brought her back to reality and she had been startled, afraid he had read her mind. It had taken her a while to convince herself to put on that bikini and step out of the trees and face Ash. In the end she was glad she did. She had the most wonderful day ever and she couldn't have asked for more, except maybe making it condom free.