~one~

Lights shining with different shades of dark pink , purple and many more he was too tipsy to be specific.
Loud music running throw the floor and throw his body, sweaty bodies moving everywhere, dancing, grinning and rubbing at each other,
Taking a sip of his whiskey having been dancing since they arrived at the club
To celebrate,
The company's stocks has never been this high and that called for a long night of celebrating, drinking and not giving a damn about the consequences the following day.
Minseok took another sip of his drink, feeling the cold liquid burn down his throat so sweetly, sitting on a leather couch legs crossed and observing his friends/partners being loud and drunk.

Two bodies sitting on each side of him pressing against him, invading his personal space he knows what this is about and honestly he could care less at the moment.

"Hyung~" baekhyun's soft flirty voice so close to the side of his head, hands on the elder's thigh, rubbing up and down going closer to his intimate Areas with every rube " you smell so good tonight hyung~" said the small male.

"Hyung you look so good tonight~" said chanyeol with a husky voice, resting an arm behind him on the back of the leather couch "and so hot~...." the taller said closer to his ear this time.

" why don't you come home with us hyung~" said baekhyun, minseok could feel his breath on his neck " we can make you feel so good~" he said, almost sounding like a whisper.

" we're gonna give you so much pleasure hyung" Chanyeol leaned in to kiss the elder on the corner of his mouth before he was stopped by a hand on his mouth pushing him away lazily.

" you two just wanna fuck me" he finally said swallowing the remaining of his drink.

" that's not truuuue" baekhyun whined " we love you hyung you're soooo attractive~"
" you can even be our boyfriend two hyung" the taller said " you're so cute and small" he said putting his hand on his left shoulder " and so fucking sexy".

" mhmm" came xiumin's replay before snatching his phone from the inner pocket of his suite jack and texted someone.

After a short while he felt strong arms wrap around his small waist and lifting him up and behind the couch leaving the two men sitting on the couch now very confused, looking behind them to see none other then the tall blonde dressed in a black turtleneck and a white suit ( a/n what ever colour you like).

Baekhyun gasped " jongin! Noooooo don't take him away!" He whined reaching for the elder in a lost attempt of catching the him.

" jongin you son of a bitch where did you come from" said chanyeol.

Jongin rested his hand on the elders waist dragging him closer " sorry hyungs , he's taken for tonight" he said lightly squeezing his side.

Minseok blushed lightly, if it wasn't for the dim lights of the club making it hard to see.

He liked the younger ever since he laid eyes on him. Tall lean with a sinful body and a charming smile always looking like a model and effortlessly flawless, minseok never thought such a human exist until he met him.
The younger always nice to him always making him laugh and brighten him up in every possible way, bringing him coffee in the morning if he noticed he was out of the usual, inviting him to diner once every week.
Minseok didn't pay mutch attention to it thinking it was just an act out of respect and looking up to the elder but recently he noticed the way he was looking at him, no longer with shyness and admiration, but in a more dark way. A look that's beyond innocent.
A look full of lust.

Minseok saw the way the younger looking at him always trying to flirt with him but came out more of a playful act, sneaking touches here and there it was all in the name of fun and teasing,
But minseok was able to see throw it all
He didn't mind it at all, besides,
What could possibly go wrong.

As they were walking there way throw the club, jongin dragged them to a dark corner out of sight and hiding them in the shadows.
He pushed the elder against the wall cornering him with his arms on each side of him towering over him and pressing his body against his.

" Hello minseok " he said in the most seductive tone minseok had ever heard sending shivers down his spine, he looking at the him with so much lust.

"Glade you didn't take too long to save me from the two horny freaks " he said looking up at the taller, he felt slightly overwhelmed feeling his heart rate slowly rising.

" it's not there fault you look so gorgeous tonight." he said winking at him.

Jongin closed the space between them crashing there lips together. Minseok opened his mouth kissing him back letting the younger take over him.
Jongin slides his tongue into the others warm cavern tasting every part of him , devouring every moan and every sweet sound the other made his hands all over his body one settling on his waist while the other traveled further down his back and resting right above his sweet perky bottom, minseok needed to breath but he didn't want to break the kiss too lost in the heat of it, he didn't notice when his hands were tangled in the younger's hair pulling at it, they broke the kiss needing for air.

Jongin didn't waist a second going down attacking the his neck kissing softly at first but then got rougher sucking and biting at the delicate soft pale skin leaving red marks not that obvious not that red but enough to have a taste of the beauty in his arms making the most sweetest sounds that went right down to his stomach and further down making him lightly hard squeezing his ass roughly making him gasp.

"Jongin..." he said with a breathless voice.
And that was it for jongin.

............

Author here! 😀
I hope you liked that you dirty fuckes
New chapter will be updated tomorrow
And I know I left you on a cliff hanger right there
But I can't help being evil 😈

Votes and comments are
appreciated 🙂
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️