~two~

And that was it for jongin,
He Tour himself from minseok's neck grabbing his hand and dragging him throw the crowded club and through the doors, the fresh air hitting his face he wanted to suck in a deep breath but the thought was gone as jongin grabbed him by the forearm gently Towards his car he opened the door for minseok and he sate in thinking of how polite jongin is acting, probably because he himself knows that it will be gone the second they reach his apartment.

The ride was quite a delicious melody is playing on the radio and the sky was gloomy threatening to rain, he leaned back in his seat letting out a quiet sign and closing his eyes trying to enjoy the relaxing feeling as it lasts he turned his head taking one last look at jongin, he looked at his hands, oh what were those hands gonna do to him tonight, that alone send a strong sting in his chest, he wondered what was this night hiding for him.

They have finally arrived jongin parking his car and turning off the Engine, he turned around looking at his handsome hyung with a smirk,
he leaned in placing a soft kiss on his neck right under his ear and sucked lightly leaving a small red mark but it was visible, shivers ran down his spine he was sensitive there how did jongin even know? Minseok closed his eyes as He kept kissing him going down his neck and up tracing his jaw line, jongin grabbed his chin with his hand so now he was met with jongin's calm but dark eyes, they were so dark and full of lust, he felt jongin press his lips against his in a soft kiss, he breathed throw his nose and kissed back it was so soft and hot just lips on lips the kiss was so tender at first but slowly got hotter it was a good 5 minutes before they broke the kiss looking each other in eyes.
This is gonna be a long night.

The way to the apartment was quite, jongine was sneaking glances towards the cute short but sharp and sexy male, licking his lips he looked at his back when they got in the elevator, that back side was glorious, that Perky ass was calling his name his hyung was so sexy but he was too polite and well mannered to show it off, that just mad him think how he was gonna have him tonight, thinking of his handsome hyung underneath him hot, flustered and shaking from pleasure, the thoughts only made him even the more excited.

Thy reached jongin's room and as soon as he closed the door behind them minseok suddenly felt hands grabbing him by the waist and pushing him roughly against the wall with the hands on his waist he looked into the eyes of his capturer and sucked in a shaky breath,
His eyes were dark, so dark and lustful, that alone send shivers down his spine

Jongin crashed there lips together in a bruising rough kiss, he was kissing him hard sliding his tongue in the others mouth tasting the elder and oh how sweet he tasted, he bites down on his lips almost breaking the skin, hands going all over his body taking his jacket off, minseok removed the younger's dress jacket off before the younger grabbed his hands placing them Above his head with one hand never breaking the kiss.

Jongin let go of minseok's now swollen lips, going down his neck, minseok sucked in a breath feeling jongin's free hand grab his ass massaging it, loving how rough jongin is moving his hand, letting go of his ass and going up his shirt to touch and stroke his back, minseok was moaning sweetly, the sounds the elder made drove jongin crazy, he let go of his hands, one hand going up under his shirt to touch the skin of his abandonment and the other on his neck rubbing it gently at first then squeezing lightly only to go harder, minseok's eyes rolled to the back of his head
Feeling the blood reach his head, he loved the feeling of jongin's hand on him he moaned softly but jongin heard it, god he loved how his hyung is so gorgeous in every way possible.

He let go of his neck taking a good look at his pretty hyung's flustered face slowly relaxing. minseok sucked in a deep breath, rubbing his neck and opening his eyes slowly to look at jongin throw hooded eyes.
Jongin tried to reach of the elders arm but minseok moved fast and away from him going further in the room he turned to face jongin with a smirk on his lips, he started  to unbutton his shirt and looking at jongin.
Jongin kept watching the other undressing himself and showing more of that sweet milky skin of his, he slides the shirt of his shoulders letting it fall to the ground and reaching his hands to his leather pants undoing it in sloppy movements and sliding it down leaving him in only his boxers and to Reveal his milky pale thighs, and all jongin wanted now is to bite down on them and to ruin the lovely skin.
But he won't, not yet.