Part 8: Basics

"Ah is just the basics?" Namjoon asked getting a nod from Yoongi who was waiting eagerly for his answers.

"Diet. Health. Behaviour. Habits. Likes and dislikes. The basics... okay I can work with that. Does order matter?" Jin asked getting a small "Nope." In response.

"Diet. He doesn't really know what most foods are since he's never been exposed to anything but the basics and occasionally pet food. So like bread and noddles is fine but if you want to make him happy we've discovered in the hospital he loves kimchi." Jin said slowly giving Yoongi the chance to type until he got a nod to continue.

"As for drinks anything will do. Think the same as a human what's good for you is good for him. But no excessive coffee Min Yoongi otherwise you get no help from me." Seokjin warned getting a chuckle from Yoongi.

"Health?"

"This is the difficult one as their 'structure' is different to ours. Physically he is strong, flexible, agile and basically fit but he is rather thin still but a lot better than when we first met. Mentally however their are some issues which are understandable. He has separation anxiety once he gets close to someone and he needs constant reassurance due to mental abuse not just about what he is but who he is. He gets nightmares sometimes which can progress to full blown panic attacks but that's gotten a lot better over time as it used to be multiple times every night and now it's rare. He hates to be alone and according to his friend, Taehyung, that's been the same." Jin said but paused realising Yoongi was looking at him sadly so he quickly changed his tune.

"But he's a happy boy during the day, he's cheeky and curious. He also is interested in lots of things and is very intelligent as well as a quick learner once you get lay his shyness. He's cuddly and loves praise. Oh and he is very helpful and loves to help people and has a good understanding of emotions." Jin said trying to seem happier to show there's more than sadness to the boys character.

"On the site in the description it said that he has trouble getting used to people or something like that. Any recommendations on how to make it easier for him?" Yoongi asked wanting to make Jimin as happy as he could even though he'd still never met him.

"Patience." Hoseok said as he stood up then repeating it saying "Patience and gentleness."

Yoongi nodded and added it to his list.

"I think you pretty much for behaviour there to except for the fact he tried to stay out of trouble. But as for habits he plays with his hands when he's nervous. You can also indicate how he's feeling similar to a animal through his ears and tail. He bites his bottom lip when anxious and sometimes suck on his thumb for comfort. After he eats, since he isn't very well versed with table manners yet, he licks his hands like a cat grooming itself- Oh and he hates baths and is body conscious. That's what I forgot." Jin said nodding to himself thinking that was the major part in shortened terms.

"Okay so likes a dislikes. Like affection? Dislikes being alone and water?" Yoongi asked looking between the three who all nodded.

"Likes the sound of piano and loves music and dancing but dislikes the outside since he isn't used to it." Namjoon said waiting for Yoongi to type it.

"He doesn't like large groups of people or needles or when you stand on his tail even if it's accidental." Hoseok said remembering the time he accidentally did and began to slowly feel guilty again because he knew how much it had to hurt the boy.

Jin then said "He likes his hair being played with and he likes bite things and roll around on them. And he dislikes being shouted at or being in an environment like that."

Yoongi finished typing Jin's part before asking "Anything else" since the three others seemed to stop.

"You'll find them out for yourself and maybe even more than us." Seokjin said as he stood up from Namjoon's lap taking the rest of the now empty plates over to the dishwasher.

"He could be here anytime, any day hyung so be prepared." Namjoon said with a smile before going to help his boyfriend.

Yoongi sighed quietly to himself but it didn't go unnoticed by his sunshine friend.

"What's wrong hyung?" He asked retaking his seat next to his childhood friend.

"I think I might be in slightly over my head now." Yoongi admitted with a slight chuckle before adding "I'm good with animals but not people. And I won't lie I'm nervous now."

Hoseok placed a comforting hand on his back before saying "You'll so great and we're here if you need. Maybe once you and look get used to the hybrids you can let them see each other, but wait until your used to each other and there's a bond otherwise your hearts will break when you have to separate the two. Their best friends like you, me, Joon, Jin and Kook."

"So their both messes who found each other to be bigger messed together?"

"Exactly so it'll be great. Now come one. Let's Cat proof your apartment."