Forever Ever After

"Cristina." Her heart just melted right then. Maybe it was the battle, maybe it was their hopelessness, but she knew right then, what she needed, what she had needed her whole life. She turned, to look at the stunning, magical boy in front of her.

"Mark." She melted into him, her hands in those luscious golden locks, and his caress making her shiver.  She kissed him to her heart's desire, because he was hers, and she was his, and they would get through this together. Because they were meant to be.

***********

Emma looked at Julian's eyes, and something just broke through the walls that she put up. She loved him to the moon and back--he was her life. And no curse, no law, no Dearborn, could get in the way of her love. Because she would defy them all to just kiss those lips. And she knew that no matter how hard she tried, no lie could pass her lips in front of him. She pulled him closer, gripping his wrists, his sea foam scent, even miles from the beach. 

"There are so many things I want to tell you, Julian Blackthorn, and something I haven't said enough," she whispered under breath. Julian's fingers gently ran through her hair, his lovely ocean colored eyes looking at her, in a way that made her want to melt. "But I just wanted you to know, that no matter what comes between us, I'll always be there, as your best friend, and your best love. Because you stole my heart and hid it far away, and I will never get it back--I had so many plans, to keep you safe--" her voice caught in her throat. "But I realized that I'm only me when I'm with you, so If we have to die, at least we'll die together." 

Then Julian pulled her closer, his fingers sending shivers down her spine.

"No, Emma," he groaned into her hair. "We'll never die. We'll always be together, because love never dies,  not even in the darkest hours. We'll get through this together, I promise, Emma," his face was inches from hers, and it sparked the memory, of their first kiss. Reckless, in love, totally illegal--but so pure.

"I love you, Julian Blackthorn, more than the world." They melded into one, his lips on hers, more in love than words can describe.

"Forever, Emma. We're forever."

Dear Readers,

I wasn't planning on ending the book like this, but after I read Queen of Air and Darkness, I honestly couldn't write the ending. This book was supposed to be something that Jemma fans could read to endure the LONG wait for the Queen. I do encourage all of you to get the book, the ending was beautiful, and it had some stunning illustrations. So, I'm going to complete the book if that's ok with you guys. Have fun reading Queen of Air and Darkness! Jemma4ever.

- Ariditi