Love At First Sight

It all began in a bar, a one night stand turned into love.
Mickey Mouse was just broken up with by Minnie, who had left him for Winnie the Pooh, saying that he could get her the honey (if you know what I'm saying 😉.) Mickey had a shot of vodka in front of him that he didn't drink, he just stared at sorrowfully. The door to the bar opened and in walks a tall, handsome, green... ogre? It was Shrek. Shrek had spotted the sad fellow on the bar stool so he did what Shrek does best and swaggered over to Mickey. Putting a firm, dominant hand on his shoulder Shrek said "why so glum?" Mickey spun around at the sound of a handsome, deep voice to meet Shreks gaze. Mickey heart raced, deep down he's always fantasized being with a male ogre. "M-my girlfriend broke up w-with m-m-me." Mickey stuttered. "Well you deserve better anyways." Shrek assured and sat down beside the mouse, he swiftly took the shot of vodka and downed it like it was water. "Names Shrek." He introduced as he scanned the sexy mouse up and down, sex on his mind. "Mickey, Mickey Mouse." Replied Mickey, his day increasingly getting better as the conversation progressed.  Shrek smiled warmly, but seductively. "So, you interested in guys?" He asked and raised an eyebrow, waiting for a reply. "You can't knock it until you try it?" Replied Mickey, very uncertainly. This made Shrek very, very excited, his thoughts raced with all the dirty things he would do to this small, submissive mouse. Mickey was nervous and didn't know wether he was commuting to this dirty act because he wanted revenge on Minnie or if he really was having homosexual feelings towards this ogre, he was also unsure wether or not he was ready for this so soon...