Did I get the job??

Soooo I have loads of free time so I'm making a another chapter!! Terms.. Y/N your name.. H/C hair color.. E/C eye color! Enjoy owo 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

      Your POV 

        I'm about to get my results back! Oh man oh man! The manager or I guess aka Dino is about to tell me! Awh Jee I'm really scared right now. ‼️ I see him coming back.. You frantically get into a decent posture while standing. You want to look as respectful as possible to his answer as you can.

       "Ok so news for you Ms.Y/N", The manager is back and calmly says this. This makes me really worried the way he says it and how calm he's being..I think I didn't get the job.. Darn."You would be a great schoolgirl maid!!", he says very happily,"You are hired!". 

      " REALLY??", I almost shout because how over whelmed I am."when do I start??", you are so excited right now you could burst. You don't even know why you are that happy for this. But you have a feeling this is will bring great things to your upcoming future.

     "If you're ok with it you we will begin practice and meeting all employees today!", he says nicely. And of course you gladly exept this offer.

A moment later you are in the employee back room

    "Everyone! It's time to meet the new maid!" Manager says. They all come around to us.

      "I see", some guy with green hair says.. You're pretty sure he's kitchen staff. But you don't know but you are sure you will soon know.

      "H-Hello! I am Y/B", you say as nicely as you could.

       "That's such a nice name!", the blonde maid says to you," I'm Kaho Hinata! Call me Kaho"! All employees introduced them selves one by one.

     "I am Mafuyu! But don't slack during work please like our manager here", she sighs.. But somehow it seemed like a nice sigh.

     "Hello! I'm Maika! And I play the sadistic maid!", she says so cheerfully. But for some odd reason her eyes still seem so.. Well.. Sadistic.

     The Purple maid with pink hair begins," I'm Miu! When here please give me some material for some rate R-", she gets cut off.

      "She is happy to meet you!", Manager interrupts. Hhahahahaha... O no henta- NO QUIT THINKING THOSE THOUGHTS!

      "I'm Koyo Akizuki, call me koyo", he says with some kind of dead face.. Now that I think of it he always has the look.

     " hideri! Now tell me am I kawaii?" She says.(lol she

      "NO DO NOT!! HIDERI IS A GUY!"  Koyo buts in.

      Saved by the devil you where thinking so... Not she.. He... He's a trap!!!

After learning on how to do stuff around there they let you try your first costumer

          "Welcome dear classmate! Please come to your seat and desk for this class!", I say gleefully to my customer as I lead them to their seat. I walk back to my new.. Friends?... "How did I do?", I ask them.

      "Pretty great for a newbie!" Kaho said excitedly. This made you really happy and you where ready for a whole day of work now! All that I wanted now was a job and friends.

A couple days of working there later

     YAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN   well.. Time for work.. You slip into a sweatshirt and cacky jeans. And you head there right away 

Once you arrive 

       Maika's POV

      Oh the newbie is here! "Hey Y/N! So blah blah blah blah".

     Koyo's POV

       "Hey Kaho, did you friend me yesterday? A Player named 'NotKahoHinata👍❤️🐶' friended me yesterday on i-Pass..", He asks her.

      "Oh! Yea! You have such a funny name!! 'KoLoYo' ehehe!", she giggled making him kinda pissed.

       "Uhhuh... And Not Kaho Hinata plus emojis is good?? You gave your full name too!", he says as he facepalms.

       "AhH! Well well well! You you you.. You.. You got me..", she said with a nervous laugh. Oh no she thought.. I got beat by Koyo? Really??? Awhh man..

    Y/N POV

      Awh man I wonder when I will get my uniform and what color it will be!! All normal colors really are taken.... light orange maybe? I don't know what would be a nice color.. red gray dark blue?? I don't know but I'll just have to wait to see..

    "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you hear someone yelling across the back room. You and Maika go to see what it is. You find Kaho, Koyo, Mafuyu, manager, Hideri, and miu were all in a small crowd. You and Maika asked what was going on. " EHEHEHEHEH well we just got tickets for all of us to go to Sixth SoulMiss a SUPER popular new amusement park in Japan!", Kaho meerly screeched. This makes me realize she was likely the one that screamed.

     "What is so amazing about it Kaho?" Maika asked Kaho. Instantly Maika got red glowing eyes from everyone but you, Miu, and manager were glowing.(glowing like in the cover on Maika)."Uhhh well.... I'm really happy to go! Eheh...!!" She said worried. But still.. well.. eheh.. Sadistic.

      "Oh Maika! You will really enjoy it! And" Manager says but gets interrupted.

      Maika manages to give him some kind of side kick while trying to walk over to him," get lost"(BOOM BI*H GET OUTA DE WAY GET OUTA DA WAY sorry old meme) as she realized what she said she turned around and started uncontrollably saying sorry. Eheh, this place seems like it's going to be lots of fun more than I imagined! 

      "So when are we going?" You asked as ungreedly as you could.

      "IN TWO DAYS" Taho jumped for joy while telling me.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

Small A/N here.. no I noticed no one really indents like I do so I'm going to stop indenting for every new quotation I noticed it looked weird compared to other stories

Anyways if you reading this THANK YOU :D (灬ºωº灬)♡ (♡ >ω< ♡) (灬♥ω♥灬)