Wave Pool Freakout![Sixth SoulMiss #1]

Like I said last time I'm changing how I write my stories.. now they look more like the average 'don't ibdent ever new speaker' also how I do my A/N's and other title changes so ye (๑>ᴗ<๑). Y/N - Your Name              H/C - Your Hair Color                 E/C - Your Eye Color B/F - best friend ( lel not BF it'sB/F)       Warning = slight service     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      

SUMMARY OF THIS CHAPTER 

You get ready for a 1 1/2 hour care trip, and everyone has a pretty good time in the car.Kaho seems really excited for this! Once you arrive you and everyone go on a tour of the place. After a nice tour you go to the water park area. There's e you split into two groups, contains one with everyone but Miu and Hideri. The majority of you all go on bigger slides while the other to go on small slides and the pool. After they did that they all met up again. Once they met up they went to the wave pool. A HUGE wave comes everyone gets pulled under!! What will they do??

End of  Summary

Your POV 

The day of the Park fun..nessss 

      Ahhh... It is 8am and there will be a long car ride later + park opens at 10. You put on a shirt like this and some jegging type things over your swimming suit. You heard there was a swimming area so you got a good swimming suit(lel fan service)

 You heard there was a swimming area so you got a good swimming suit(lel fan service)

You went to the Café because that's where everyone was meeting up

      "Hey everyone!", You called out. Suddenly everyone came out of the back room. "We are all ready!", Miu called out. WOW you thought everyone looks great. We hopped in the car for a 1 1/2 hour car ride, but you think everyone knew that it would be worth it. For the most part in the car all the 'indoor kids' were in their phones playing games, and that was no surprise to anyone I think. Then I guess 'outdoor kids' talked and played card games. Manager drove the car while talking  ,though, mafuyu wanted to.. she.. is.. too.. short to drive a van. You? Well you didn't play card games but you talked while on your phone. Kaho and Koyo showed you i-Pass and it was actaully way more fun that you expected. You got to unlock cool anime characters and battle and more! Uh that aside.. mostly they talking about new foods, cloths, and card games.

At The PARRRKKK

      Koyo's POV

       Soo.. uhh.. huh.... roller coasters... I'm not scared! No no.... Koyo.. he sees a super huge roller coaster oh I can't.. no no... WAIT OH who am I kidding! Kaho and manager and the rest of them will thing I'm a scardy cat! I'm going to—"Hey! Earth to Akizuki!! Koyo??" Kaho was yelling in his face. "AHh!", somehow he gave a childish scream. What the? How did I make that sound? "AHAHAHAHAHAH!!", Koyo turned around and saw Kaho and manager laughing historicaly. "Oh shut up!", Koyo yelled at them.