(| Six |)

Izumi did not waist the two weeks it took to get her results. She spent those working on her costume  and refining things about her equipment. 

Her lessons did not stop either. 

You can't just take a break because you're nervous, just because you are waiting for an envelope. That's not logical, it would just let her body slack off and come down from its peek condition. 

Izumi prided herself on being logical. 

On the day that her letter arrived both of her teachers came over for dinner. To either congratulate or console, depending on the contents. 

So there she sat, at the dinning table with the three most important people in her life surrounding her. Kami-San and Izumi's mother sat on either side of her, Aki-San rubbing her shoulders as he stood behind her. 

Taking a deep breath, Izumi opened the letter and a holographic disk fell out. 

"I AM HERE! AS A PROJECTION!" All Might came into view, his loud laugh and yellow suit attention grabbing. "Young Midoriya! I have arrived in town for one reason! I will be joining the ranks of UA's teachers! That being said, let's see how well you did. Shall we?" The screen to his left turned on. "First, you passed the written portion with flying colors! Be proud, that is a feat not many have the honor of claiming!" 

The screen showed footage of Izumi fighting the bots, flipping over a Two-Pointer to jam her fan in its neck while kicking in the head of a One-Pointer behind it. 

"Over all you gained a whopping eighty Villain Points." More footage played, Aki-San whooping as he clapped her back at the skill she had shone. "That would place you in first place for the whole test, in and of itself. Yet," The video changed to Izumi flinging the fan into the robot that was about to harm the purple-haired boy, then to her sprinting and her whole rescue of the brunette. "What kind of Hero school would not give Rescue Points as well?"

Izumi's breath hitched.

"In total, you gained seventy Rescue Points. Your final score being one-hundred-and-fifty points." All might roared with laughter. "This is quite the score, coming right in underneath myself and Endeavor." All Might turned serious. "Of course, we have knowledge of your status as Quirkless. Now, there are no rules against this, and to the Principal's glee you used every loophole to your advantage. Just know that you will have to defend your spot in this course to your last breath. There are those who do not whish for you to be hero, prove to them you've earned this." 

Tears spilled down Izumi's freckled cheeks as she held her hands over her mouth. 

"Welcome, Young Midoriya, to your Hero Academia!" 

Izumi cried out, hunching her shouldering inwards as she sobbed. Inko was right behind her, falling to her knees before her daughter, wrapping her arms around her child, buried her face in Izumi's hip, and cried her heart out. 

Kami-San cried while laughing thunderously, eyes shining as she pumped her fist and jumped up and down. Aki-San was quite as his shoulders shook, one hand on Izumi's head while the other held her shoulder. 

"A-Ak-Aki-San," Izumi managed, turning her head to look at her teacher. The first person to believe in her, before even her own mother. "I . . .  I m-made it!" Her whisper broke a whole new round of tears for everyone. 

Aki-San kneeled down on one knee, framed Izumi's face with his hands, and grinned through his tears. His blue and black eyes glimmered with pride and adoration, face softened with affection. "I knew you could, Greenie." Izumi launched forward, flinging her arms around the man and sobbing into his shoulder. 

Inko had seen this move coming, and had released her baby to hold hands with Kami-San as she sat back on her calves. 

Inko never thought she'd see this day, the day her baby's dream came true. And that hurt, she had not had faith in her daughter. Inko had come around the last few years, seeing her baby's dedication and hard work, but she had held on to her doubts. 

But now . . . 

Pride swelled in her heart as she watched her daughter cling to the first person to have unwavering belief in her. 

Inko made a vow to be more supportive, in the moment, she took an oath for her daughter. 

Izumi was making her own vow, to keep pushing, to never give up. It was a promise she had made since the day she saw All Might's Debut, and every day she reaffirmed that deep-set vow. 

Kami-San kept chuckling as she held onto Inko, waiting for her turn to cling to her protégée. Aki-San whispered words of praise and reassurement, hand carding through his student's hair while the other held her tight against him. He had known from the moment he met her that this girl would do great things. And to be able to say he was part of her achieving her goals . . . That just meant the world to him. 

Izumi pulled back enough to look at everyone, wiping her tears away as a dopey smile over took her face. 

"Guess that means I really need to finish up my costume. I have a lot of forms to fill out too, and I'll need to schedule our lessons around schooling and things . . . I have so much to do." Her words fell into muttering as she eyes glazed over and her hand came up to cup her chin. 

"There will be time for that, Sweetie, today is for celebrating." Kami-San interrupted, placing a hand on top Izumi's head, and smiling through shinny eyes.