Exams Begin

"Katsuki you honestly get on my nerves you egomaniac." I growled at the boy in front of me as he glared at me. Currently we were at our respective desks that for some odd reason were right next to  each other.  He was currently spending his time with his stupid followers feeding into his bullshit . Talking bad about Deku and I honestly wasn't in the mood to hear it today.

     "Wanna say that again dumbass." he growled as I seen his hands star to spark as he quickly sprung to his feet.

     "Oh I'm sorry was that not enough for you Katsu-kun. Senpai I thought you were smarter than that." I giggled as his cheeks began to turn red. There was almost always no reason to use a quirk on him. Katsuki always got so shy to such compliments or signs of affection or at least from me he did. He's always been that way since we met our first year here.

     "Pfft whatever dumb ass!" He shouted looking away from me. 

    "Katsu-kun don't be cruel." I whined nuzzling myself into his back.

     "Get off of me loser." he huffed so low I almost didn't answer.

     "But Katsu." I whined giggling now as his friend appeared in class. Katsuki only growing more angry by the second. Soon my morning fun was interrupted by our lovely teacher. Who in turn just wanted to praise Katsuki and talk about our future school choices. I zoned out not really caring about the over amount of testosterone in the room boosting about their quirks. How lame I was stuck in a class like this.

     The day soon turned to night after i got home. Pacing the living room I went over the strategy to get into U.A I was sure to get in. Maybe even easier if I took the exams for the privileged children. The recommendation kids. Like Shoto-chan then I wouldn't be worried recommended students have the advantage. Making my way into the kitchen I made a cup of coffee taking a seat at the island bar. Soon i could hear the door open. I sighed knowing it could only be my father. The one, the only Eraserhead. Shoto Aizawa my father a renowned hero himself stood before me with the same stoic expression he always has. 

     "So are you going through with the practical exam?" He questioned raising an eyebrow out of pure curiosity.

     "Of course I am." I growled feeling as if he was hinting at my inevitable failure.

     "Very well have your alarm set for four a.m every morning. Training is not going to be easy." He let out setting a take out box down in front of me. I laughed knowing this is him showing he cares and supports me.

     "Okay dad I will thanks you for dinner." I called out to him as he left the room. Chuckling to myself I looked at the food presented to me. In pure amazement I gushed over it the sent alone making my mouth water. Dad brought me french cuisine for dinner he truly knows me. Taking no time to dog in. When I finally finished I checked the time realizing it was already midnight. Great now I have to rush to bed after all there's practically no time before the entrance

     The next morning my father rudely burst through my bedroom door waking me up. Huffing i laid inplace feeling a thin like fabric wrap around me. Grabbing onto my mattress the fabric started to pull me away. My fingers digging into the surface below me for dear life.

      "You have to  be the laziest teenager I have ever seen." Dad huffed letting me go.

     "I honestly don't see how you're surprised." I exhaled rolling my eyes finally standing up.

     " (y/n) now is not the time. Get dressed we're leaving." Brushing off my attempt at morning banter. Quickly changing into a pair of track shorts and a crop top I ran down stairs eager to see what he had planned.