Study but Why?

Once we finally reached Katsu-kun's house it was the same scene as always. Katsu Glaring at his door while he unlocked the door. Loud yelling could be heard as he slowly opened the door by the one and only Mitsuki herself. I could only giggle as a look of worry washed over Kiri's face. Since middle school ended and Katsu put his number in my phone I spent a lot of time here. For poor Kiri though, this was unfamiliar territory. I giggled pulling Kiri inside past Katsu into the kitchen.

     "Mom your beautiful daughter is home." I cooed as she turned around with a smile that only faltered seeing my face.

    " Katsuki! Get your ass in here brat!" She yelled her eyes never leaving me.

     "What do you want Hag!" He yelled entering the room as her eyes darted to her son only widening more seeing the state he was in.

     "What the hell where you kids doing!?" She yelled as her eyes darted between us ignoring the kid next to me as I could only laugh.

     "Mom we were just training you know we gotta be strong to become heros." I smiled pumping my fist wincing in pain.

     "Damn it (Y/n) Shower now your muscles need to relax. Katsuki you as well now!" She shouted.

     "But mom what about Kiri-kun?" I whined.

     "Who?" She question as her eyes finally fell on the boy with red hair the boy giving his brightest smile.

     "Kiri-kun he's my new friend and will soon be apart of my growing harem." I smiled making her laugh.

    "Ah so she's got you just like Katsuki. Well Katsuki take him to your room he can wait while you both take a shower and change. Dinner won't be done for a few hours anyways kids. Sorry my names Mitsuki I'm the problem child's mom." She smiled widely shaking Kiri's hand.

     "I really don't feel like taking a shower can't I just relax in Katsu's room maybe take a nap?" I questioned whining as rubbed my eye yawning.

     "No Dumbass you need to take the shower for your muscles so they don't tense and cramp up. And we also have to study so no nap." Katsu started to yell as his voice started to lowly mutter.

     "How manly of you Bakugo to look out for someone." Kiri smiled making Katsu scoff.

     "Now go shower kids we don't have all day and you both do have to study." She spoke softly as she smirked at her son.

     "Please mom I really don't want to do those things." I whined more.

     "Wait why do you call her mom?" Kiri spoke up looking confused

     "Oh me?" I questioned giggling.

     "Because one day she'll be my daughter in law or I might disown this brat for letting her go." She smiled mischievously.

     "I told you Katsu was going to lead my Harem and I wasn't lying. Bakugo Katsuki is the first person to ever be given a piece of my heart." I smiled kissing Katsu's cheek waving them off as I made my way to the shower so I could get this over with. 

     Relaxing under the water I sighed in relief feeling my pain begin to minimize. I took my time washing my hair. letting myself really enjoy the water finished ten minutes before I opened my eyes sighing knowing I couldn't put off studying much longer. Stepping out of the shower I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel growling when I realized I didn't grab clothes. Rolling my eyes I walked out making my way down the hall to Katsu's room. Walking in I immediately started going through his dresser until I found what I was looking for. Humming in satisfaction I turned around to only be met with the shocked gaze of Kiri. Katsu himself currently was walking in the room with drinks not looking to pleased as he noticed me.