Chapter 27

"It's either I tell them or you tell them. You can't hide this from them, it's not right," Ratchet declared with arms crossed over his chassis and a parenting look on his face. He wants me to tell the Terror twins what has been going on with me and maybe it's the same for them.

Shaking my head side to side, I cross my own arms over my chest but immediately regret it. It rubbed on the gauze that is covering my chest and against the open wound. "No, they aren't bothered by it and shouldn't be," I argued while place my hand on hip for a sassy look since crossing my arms over my chest is off the list.

"And why is that?" he pressured for the last words of my sentence. A small glare set in my direction by him. "Why don't you want them to know? Also you don't know that they aren't bothered by it. Though it does seem weird for them acquire this many injuries on a low mission." Sunstreaker was the worse out of the two, maybe he felt me hugging his orb and it distracted him from the battle.

Hiding the truth from him isn't going to work. He will pressure me into telling them or he'll do it himself; either way, it's not good for me. "Fine, I will tell them but I need an answer: what is the name of your god?" I hesitantly agreed while

A smile grew in his lips in pride of him able to break my stubborn barrier but it turned to confusion. "Why does he have to do with any of this?" he questioned until he saw my expression, he gave in. "His name is Primus." Nodding my head and taking off in the air, I wave goodbye and leave to fulfill my promise.

The twins were in their berthroom; Sunstreaker drawing his usual beautiful drawings and Sides reading on his datapad. Hovering in the door way of the hangar, Sides is the first to notice me. "Hey, Night. What are you up to?" He stood up off of his berth and coaxed me in with a wave of his servo.

Nervousness begun to boil underneath my scales at thought of having to tell them. It finally hit me when entering their berthroom and landing quietly on the edge of Sides berth. Sunstreaker nodded at me to acknowledge my presences before getting back to his drawing; hopefully he finish it soon I can see it.

Glancing down at my hands and messing with them, I find my voice. "Well, um, Ratchet is making me do this. But I have a question before I start explaining: have you been feeling a pull or a tug when I'm away?" I questioned while looking up at them. Sides jerks his helm back slightly in shock and glances over to his brother.

Sunstreaker stops what he is doing and turned in his chair to gaze at his brother. After a couple of seconds of a weird staring contest, both set of optics stared down at me. "Have you been feeling a pull when we are away?" Sunshine threw back the same question with a bit of a mix to it. His question answered my question but I wanted both of them to say they have been to give me closure.

"You answer my question first and I will answer yours after," I argued and placing my hand on my hip after knowing pressure on my chest wound would be painful. The yellow frontliner rolled his optics and crossed his arms over his chassis.

"Yes, we have been feeling a pull. We thought it was between us to since, you know, we are spark spilt twins and something was happening. But this will change everything if you are feeling it to. Nothing's impossible in my book," Sides answers with words. Fuck my entire life; I'm attached, not physically, to theses two. They don't need to be dragged into a second war that doesn't include them.

Groaning softly under my breath, I flop backwards on the fabric of Sides berth. "This isn't good. Fuck, I need to talk to Ratchet," I said mostly to myself before rising off the berth and soaring into the air. Before one of them could stop me, I zoom out of the hangar and towards the Med. Bay. Hopefully Ratchet will know how to break it and after that, they will never see me again.