Tom and Friends

You wake up, remembering the fun you had last night and Tom is hugging you, you're both completely naked, and you feel Tom's dick against your ass and you start to get hard, you start to get up and see that is 12 pm already, you shake Tom who wakes up and is like "Omg, last night was so cool" and he gets up and says "your ass looks good" he comes from behind and grabs you and as he pulls you to the bed you feel his dick on your ass and his abs on your back, you turn around and kiss him and fill your dicks rub together, and you're both getting hard, but Tom needs to leave to do interviews for Spider-Man: Homecoming, you stay in the hotel all day bored watching Netflix and then Tom calls you he says he is in the car and that he is headin to the hotel, you hear a voice in the car with him but you just assume it's the driver.
When Tom arrives you go down to the lobby to greet him, and you're surprised to see his not alone he's with Haz or as other people know him Harrison, his one of Toms most famous friends and his agent, Tom said he'd be joining us. I just smiled and thought tonight's gonna be fun. You three enter the hotel and go up and as you do Haz grabs your ass and says "tonight you and Tom are mine" you grin and touch his croch, Tom sees this and says " i hope you share Haz" you get up to your hotel room and the fun is about it begin...