Harrison and Tom

As we entered the hotel room Haz took his jacket an threw it on the floor and immediately proceeded to pin me to the wall, he started to kiss me pushing his tongue in my mouth, Tom tapped Haz in the shoulder and said "gonna let me kiss my boyfriend?" He laughs, but got cut short by Tom kissing Haz, as you kneel down and they both gesture to show their bulges, you first start to undo Harrison's belt and fly due to you never having seen his cock as you pull his pans down oh see that he is wearing Calvin Klein just like Tom usually does, but you didn't care about the underwear but instead what was under it.
You slowly pulled them down to reveal Harrison's 8" dick, you happily start sucking but as you do you see as Harrison starts to unbuckle Toms pants but you just keep sucking Harrison's cock, you see as they kiss and Harrison starts to jack off Toms dick, you switch dicks and go back and forwarth, you the get up and all three of you start to play with each other's tongues you feel as both Harrison and Tom, start to tug at your pants they pull them down and Tom kneels down to start sucking your cock, as you and Harrison kiss and you start to jack off Harrison's dick, you feel as Tom switches between your and Harrison's cock, the Harrison says " let's fuck already" as he said that Tom gets up and grabs you, you wrap your legs around him and he tosses you the bed, he takes his shirt off to reveal his awesome body, Harrison follows and so do you.
Tom teases your hole with his dick, but as soon as Harrison started to insert his dick into Tom, Tom did the same on you and as both you and Tom moaned, you heard Harrison said, "you'll be able to top me soon" , you just smile at the thought of that, you feel Tom go deeper and deeper, as Harrison did the same to him, then Harrison said "someone fuck me", you without a second thought get Toms dick out of you, get up and start to insert your cock on Harrison. He is so tight cause he usually only fucks Tom, that you feel his hole hug the head of your cock, he moans so loudly and as he does this you see him start to go faster into Toms hole, you without a second thought do the same on Harrison, you stop and get your dick off Harrison and get in front of Tom putting your cock in his mouth and signal him to suck it, he teases the tip with hi tongue but quickly engulfed your shaft im his mouth as you feel him moan with your dick inside his warm mouth you feel like you're about to cum, without warning you thrust you hips pushing your dick all the way back into Tom's throat and cumming inside of his mouth, as Harrison witness this he grabs Tom putting him in his back, Harrison continues fucking Tom with the intent to cum inside of him while he does this you make out with Tom and start to jerk him off, you and Tom exchange saliva and cut in your mouth, as you jerk Tom off Harrison finally gives in and cums inside Tom, which then makes Tom cum in your hand getting himself covered in cum, which you immmeadtly go to eat you and Harrison meet down in one of Tom's nipple and as you suck it it turns into a kiss, you feel Harrison's velvety lips and Tom joins in and you start to mix in your three tongues but is cut short by Tom saying "you haven't finished cleaning me up", you bend down and with the help of Harrison lick off every inch of cum in Toms body, you, Harrison and Tom go to sleep you get big spooned by both of them and as you feel their naked bodies on you and the warmth of their skin you go to sleep, with the thought that this could happen almost any day....

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, just hadn't been that inspired lately... but now I am and I'm finished with this part

Hope u enjoyed
;)