Too Many Ways to Think

"Jimin are you ready to go? I know you don't want to, but you really need to." Jimin's Eomma asked him, and Jimin just looked at her and smiled. "Yes Eomma I'm ready. I have plans with Hoseok and Jin afterwards if that's okay?" His Eomma smiled for the first time in a long time. "Yes that's fine, I'm glad you're making friends Jiminie." She then ruffled his blonde locks, and made her way to the car. He sighed, and quickly followed. He was so tired of  having to bullshit his way through this, but it was all for his Eomma. He got into the car, and the two made their way towards group therapy. When they arrived, Jimin's eomma kissed his head, and he made his way "into the building." All he did was make it look like he went in until his eomma left, and then he made his way towards Hoseok's house.

Hoseok's house wasn't far away, just a five minute walk. Jin wouldn't be there for about another hour, so the two younger boys would have time alone. Jimin was very much ready for tonight. They were throwing the biggest party tonight, and Jimin was about to have the time of his life. He climbed up the steps and reached the front door of the house, and before he knocked the door opened to reveal a smiling sunshine. "Hey beautiful." Hoseok said with a quick wink, and Jimin could feel the heat on his cheeks. "Hey." He then went inside, and before he knew it his lips were attached to Hoseok's. This is how it usually went on Friday's. Jimin would "go to his meeting", but in reality he came here. He wasn't in love with Hoseok, and Hoseok wasn't in love with him. They just agreed to this because it distracted them from their thoughts. 

Things always moved really quickly between them, and that's all Jimin needed. The two made their way towards Hoseok's luxurious sofa, and that's when things began to get heated. There were no words exchanged, just hands on hips and lips on lips. Hoseok removed his lips from Jimin's, and quickly removed his shirt doing the same to Jimin. He then attached his lips to Jimin's neck, and began moving farther down his body. When he reached the band of Jimin's jeans, he swiftly unbuttoned them and pulled them off leaving Jimin in his underwear. He did the same, but took his underwear too leaving him completely naked. 

"Guys C'mon! Can't you two go one day without fucking?!" Hoseok turned around to find a Jeon Jungkook, and he glared at the boy. "What the fuck are you doing here Kook? You're like forty-five minutes early, and Jiminie and I were just getting started." Jungkook rolled his eyes, and Jimin mimicked Hobi's glare. "Thanks a lot Jeon, you just ruined my entire night." Jimin got up, and put his clothes on. He then grabbed a bottle of vodka and started sipping it, and that was the start of his night.