Fear and lots of it

It turned from panic to pure fear as Boris saw the demon rise from the depths of the ink. Boris didn't know what the demon wanted but he wasn't going to stick around and find out. With that being said, Boris ran the opposite direction as fast as he could. Dodging any barrels or boxes along the floor, trying his best not to slip on the inked floorboards. This contined on for a few minutes until he stumbled upon a locker, Boris then hid inside of it. "Was he save? What did the demon want? How will he escape?" All these questions raced through his head. Boris started to panic again but he soon calmed himself down. He'd been in bad situations before and he wasn't about to start acting like a baby. Boris took a deep breath and started to plan his escape, he just need a boat of some sort. Not much of a problem, he could even float on a barrel if necessary. Now to a normal person an ink river wouldn't be much of a problem, but when your made out of ink it really is a big problem. Just imagine being made out of water and then going into a pool, what would be left? Just as Boris was finishing up his thoughts and means of escape footsteps started to be heard in the distance. It was quite obvious who it would be, so Boris held his breath to the best of his abilitys. Just as expected the ink demon walked past the locker Boris was hiding in. Boris then let out a sigh of relief as he heard the footsteps fadding, waiting a bit before climbing out of the locker. Checking to see if he was in the clear before making his way to the river again. Once knowing that the demon was completely gone Boris carefully made his way back to the river. Although this task wasn't as easy as it may seem, running through the hallways at full speed doesn't give you time to notice where you are. Despite this fact, Boris was able to find his way back to the river. He then made an makeshift raft out of some barrels nearby. Now the only problem was he needed a paddle of some sort, but that was an easy task. All he did was grab an old floorboard. Once putting the finishing touches on everything he pushed the barrel raft into the river and climbed onto it. Now the river itself wasn't deep at all but it was enough to hurt someone made of ink. Bendy was the only one who wasn't effected but look how they turned out, an inky mess. Meanwhile Boris was paddling his way to freedom, which surprising went smoothly. He made it to the other side in as little as five minutes with no complications, or so he thought. " Finally " Boris said to himself as he grinned, but this grin quickly faded as an inky hand grabbed him. " Give me a break!" Boris thought as he was pulled to the ground, being tossed onto the demons shoulder as he was carried back across the river. Boris then started to squirm as he was carried, trying his best to get away from the demon. Unfortunately he wasn't successful as he was carried deep into the lair of the demon. After a few minutes Boris was thrown to the floor, he was in a dimly lit room. The ink demon standing before him, but the door was still open. Using all the fight that was left in him, Boris kicked the demon and bolted for the door. This only made Bendy mad as he grabbed Boris and flung him to the floor by a desk. The demon then closed and blocked the door with a shelf. Boris was trapped inside the room with nowhere to run but he didn't lose hope. Boris started to climb over the desk, seeing a vent hidden behind it. That's it, that was how he'd get away. Although by the time he had thought this and climbed a bit onto the desk to get over it he had been grabbed. "Im dead" Boris thought to himself as his wrists and chest where pinned down to the desk.

Alrighty there it is, Now I got lazy but I promise I'll finish another chapter soon X3 -Boris

Ps: I wrote this fast so There might be some mistakes ;-;