Chapter 1

"Ngh"

It was a blazing afternoon on a Saturday morning, and Castillion was seldom making the most of it.

"Jacob." Castillion whimpered, his tousled honey-brown hair swaying gently from the breeze of his open window, "Stop it, please."

The other dark haired male looked up from gently sucking and nibbling at the other boy's neck, a playfully suprised look adorned on his tan face, "Castillion c'mon, you know you want this." He chuckled out, amused.

Castillion turned back to face the boy, his bare body propped up against the beige wall of his bedroom. His toned muscles illumunated by the bright rays of sunshine dotted about the room. "At some point." He smirked, "But we've barely been this intimate before and I definitely don't like you enough yet."

"Yet?" Jacob replied, a hopeful glint in his eye.

"Yet." Castillion confirmed, analysing Jacob's slight smile.

After a moment of silence from the boys, letting them acknowledging each other's answer and giving the other time to process the information, Castillion broke his trail of thought, returning to Jacob. "Don't get me wrong, I think you're a good guy..."

"But?"

"But, I just don't feel as close to you as I should - and I don't appreciate you coming onto me like the horny boy you are." He finished, using his hand to point between them irratically referring to the current situation, a small smile forming on his flustered face.

Jacob's face eased into a calm expression before he moved from his position propped up on his arms, to sitting beside Castillion, gently taking his hand in his and joining him at staring at the opposite wall.

"I understand Castillion." Jacob explained, his face sympathetic, "I guess I'm like that too, I'm just nervous - after all, it'd be my first time too" He continued, turning his head slightly to look at the boy next to him, inadvertently meeting Castillion's warm brown eyes.

"Yeah, nervous - you're pretty eager for a nervous person." Castillion joked, caressing Jacob's right thigh, tracing circles agaunst his smooth skin.

"What can I say?" Jacob whispered leaning closer, "You just have that effect on me." He stated, his dark eyes staring deeply into Castillion's, who reciprocated the action.

"Do I?" Castillion edged on, his heart beginning to beat faster and butterflies beginning to form in his stomach - and yet, he continued, "Well, who am I to stop a natural reaction?" He finished, becoming aware of a new feeling within him he couldn't yet explain, small; but there.

Castillion teasingly layed back down on his bed and accepted Jacob's advances as he traced Castillion's thighs with his hands, brushing them against his waist, before working their way up to the sides of his head and placing them either side of his face.

"You remember this?" Jacob smirked, "When I had you pressed against the wall at school, trapped?"

"Was that before or after I felt obliged enough to kick you in the balls, after you tried to embarrass me in front of my friends?" Castillion explained non-chalantly, tapping his chin whilst recalling that day.

Jacob actively grimaced and distributed his weight onto his other arm, using his free hand to cover his crotch, clearly traumatised from the experience.

"Hmph." Castillion continued, observing Jacob's reaction, "I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled, the tingling sensation within him subsiding momentarily.

Jacob returned his hand to the bed, stabilising himself further as he began to pout, looking between Castillion's eyes with an accusing gaze. "Not cool dude, I was in pain for the rest of the school day!" He whined.