Fluff

At night. When they have finished doing 'that'.

Wei WuXian yawned tiredly while hugging his big pillow. His eyes already dropped.

"Put on some clothes first," his big pillow reprimand him.

"Hmm... Tired," the patriach just hummed lazily without attempting to move and put on some clothes.

"You will get cold."

"Then Han Guang-Jun will be nursing me back to health," he answered while closing his eyes.

Lan WangJi just sighed deeply and getting up. He go get some new clothes for him and Wei WuXian. He put one for himself and then back to the bed where his wife is sprawled lazily.

He put on the clothes for him with difficulty because Wei WuXian doesn't want to cooperate. After he put him in his new clothes he lay beside the patriach and hug the smaller male.

"I want to sleep on top of you," Wei WuXian whined.

Without saying anything Lan WangJi put his wife on top of his body. And then the smaller male make himself comfortable by snuggling to his neck.

"Hmm..." He moaned a bit while sniffing his husband.

Lan WangJi put his hand on Wei WuXian back and stroking slowly.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei WuXian called.

"Hmm?"

"Your sleep circle has been messed up because of some ritual that we do before sleep. Why are you still able to wake up at 5?" He asked.

"Habit."

"Are you not sleepy?"

"No."

"Are you not tired with that?"

"No."

"If you're tired we can skip the ritual part for some other time."

"Everyday."

"Ah, come on. You can forget about that part-"

"No. Let's sleep." He ended the conversation.

"Che." The plan to lessen the ache in his backside is failed. The Yiling Patriach finally gave up and closed his eyes.

And after that they sleep soundly while hugging each other.

~End~

A/N: I'm so in love with this pair so I just want to put some fluffy moments with them. This is one of the best BL novel and the best novel I have ever read. I really love them and the story.