Prologue

Louis is not sure if he is ready to see Harry like this. The way his lower lip slightly quivers, makes his heart twinge. He looks younger suddenly, in his tear smudged face, fragile in a way that that someone of his fame and stature should not. But Louis remembers this boy... this same boy, when the things were much simpler. He remembers, though he should have forgotten it all. The stolen kisses, deepest feelings, flames that tickled passion excitedly in their young hearts - then the rules, fights, mistakes and arguments that came with all of it. He remembers it all.

This is not really a love story, but a story about what love does to people. Of bad and good and things in between. A story of realization that things may not be what they seem to be.

Or, two years after their break up, Harry and Louis had found ways to cope - deal, remain friends after heartbreak and misery. But with things stirring under, everything is about to come apart, once again.

This is a complete AU and I just enjoy this ship regardless of it is real or not. (no offense to anyone)

Also this will be really angsty later on.
Please heed the warnings and if you are underage please be kind enough for your self to not to continue reading.

Rest of you can dig in. :)