Bangkok, New York, and Seoul

Sometimes, you think,

it's easier to love everyone than forgetting one person.

If someone has touched the core of your heart,

those who come later will only

find possibilities

"N' New" a staff called when New was talking with some friends in his company. Actually he was about to announce something to his friends. But then he excused himself to talk with the staff first.

"N' New, this is for the show tonight. The show will start at 7 p.m this evening" The staff named Yui gave him some pieces of paper contained rundown of the talk show.

"Okay. Have you checked the sounds?" New asked.

"Everything is ready. The co host will be here soon too." Yui answered.

"Is that so? Okay. Thank you P' Yui. You've worked hard. This episode will be cool tonight"

After New finished talking with Yui, he went back to his friends. There were some of his friends waiting for him to announce the good news, they are Off, Gun, Toptap, and Nammon.

"Guys, I've got two good news to tell you" New told his friends excitingly.

"What is it, Mr. Thitipoom?" Gun asked.

"First of all, I wanna tell that our program received a record breaking rating for TV show this year!" New announced, happily.

"OMG are you serious?!" Off asked, he couldn't believe it.

"Wow, that sounds like great news" Toptap added. He ran to New, Off and Gun to hug them.

"We did it guys! Work hard don't betray" Nammon said. He is so happy that he felt like to cry. He then joined New, Nammon, Off, and Gun to have a group hug.

New let go of their hug first and explained "So, next month we're going to Seoul to receive the award. They said they decided to hold the award in Seoul because it's the best place to showcase the culture and entertainment industry of Thailand."

New continued "I've talked with boss and he said that after the award he will give us holidays. It's the right time for us to have holidays together!"

"OMG we're going on holiday!!" Nammon jumped on happiness

"I'm so happy to be able to have holiday with you guys, we rarely do it since we're always busy with our works" Off said.

"So where are we going to spend holidays?" Nammon asked.

"How if we explore Seoul first before other places in Korea? It's my first time to visit Korea. I wanna see some famous Korean drama locations" Gun made puppy eyes.

"Okay. I'm fine wherever we're going to go" Off said
And everyone can't have objection to baby faced Gun's wants. So they agreed to spend holidays in Seoul.

"By the way New, you said there are two good news you want to tell us. You've told the first. And what is the second one?" Off asked.

"What is it N' New?" Gun was also curious.

Singto who was also sitting with them then got up from his seat. He made move to approach New from behind.

"For the second good news, let me announce it" Singto wrapped his arm around New's shoulder.

"So last night, I proposed New" Singto announced. A smile developed in his face.

"OH" Gun gasped.