The Light Realm - Genesis Class

Hello! I am so excited to get to share this story, I found it so interesting to do and I'll try to have it make sense for everyone. If you have any questions, please let me know!! (I'll try and add pics later)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia - A very timid, shy girl who doesn't speak loudly so she isn't heard most of the time. Agrees with everything and rarely complains, stutters and looks down at the floor when nervous. Has mixed feelings about the Dark Realm members, but starts to trust them after hearing their intentions. Is the younger sister of Jason. The quietest member.

Controller of the Healing Crystal, Pink Diamond

Appearance - Light pink, short hair, soft blue eyes, wears cute dresses. Has a white gold necklace with pink pearls that was given to her by her mother (she never takes it off). Her symbol is on the left side of her neck.

Genesis Form - Pooka; gains pink, fluffy ears that lay on the sides of her head. Amplifies her healing powers and allows her to summon force fields.

----------

Jason - Nicknamed Jay - A typically reserved person, he never tends to show how he really feels until meeting the other Genesis class members from the Dark Realm, which in turn causes him to be more open and emotional. He's never liked being a member of the Light Realm and is happy to have friends in the Dark Realm (and he shows it). Older brother of Sophia. Has the most genuine smile.

Controller of the Fire Crystal, Sunstone

Appearance - Red spiky hair, deep golden eyes, wears stylish clothes and an eyepatch over his right eye to hide his "imperfection." Has an orange scarf that he refuses to take off. His symbol is on the right side of his neck.

Genesis Form - Phoenix; gains wings that glow like a blaze and a set of tails, shaped like a star at the ends and are made of fire. Leaves streaks of fire as he flies and can also breathe it.

----------

Lucy - One of the nicest girls you will ever meet. Never argues but still tries to convince you there's another way. The kind of girl that will follow you to the ends of the earth if asked of her. Has the purest laugh.

Controller of the Light Crystal, Yellow Zircon

Appearance - Picture the cutest girl you've ever seen in your life. Now double that. That's what Lucina looks like. She has that perfect smile, perfect golden eyes, perfect blonde hair. Wears an adorable cloth around her neck that just adds to the perfection. Her symbol is on her right wrist.

Genesis Form - Kitsune; gains fluffy ears and a tail to match, although they are darker than her hair. Allows her to use light as a sword and lets her run up to speeds of 40 mph.

----------

Andrew - Very selfish and rude, he rarely speaks to you unless he deems you worthy enough to hear his voice. Is always slacking off or judging everyone, usually both. He enjoys the company of animals more than people. The best at sneaking up on others.

Controller of the Wind Crystal, Emerald

Appearance - Has dark grey eyes and dark green hair. He is usually wearing a leather jacket over a t-shirt. He never wears a smile, however. His symbol is on his left shoulder.

Genesis Form - Garuda; gains black and dark green wings. Can fly at very fast speeds and can communicate with flying animals.

----------

Lexie - Not the brightest one of the group and definitely not the happiest. She argues with everyone about anything and automatically thinks she's right. The first to pull a punch.

Controller of the Space Crystal, Bismuth

Appearance - Has short, light blue hair and definitely doesn't like to smile. Her eyes are jet black (like her soul) and she never wears anything with bright colors. Wears formal attire, but she always tries to wear a hat to cover her light colored hair. Her symbol is on the back of her neck.

Genesis Form - Satyr; has large horns that appear on her head. Extends her teleportation range and allows her to levitate.