The Dark Realm - Genesis Class

I'll be adding pictures of how I picture the characters and other info in the next chapter! Thank you so much for reading~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai - Very energetic and innocent, the kind of brother that everyone wishes for. He cares about everything and can get a little pouty when things don't go his way. Cares especially for his adopted sister, Cloud, the only one who really understands him, and hates when someone tries to get in between him and his sister. The one with the cutest puppy eyes.

Controller of the Water Crystal, Sapphire

Appearance - Nice blue hair to go with his blue eyes. Wears fairly nice clothes. His symbol is on his stomach.

Genesis Form - Leviathan; gains horns, a small pair of wings, and fins on the sides of his arms, and can breathe underwater, as well as the ability to communicate with water creatures.

----------

Raven - Looks harmless but will kick you in the face if you get on her nerves. Is not afraid of anything, except losing her friends. The best of friends with Cloud and despises those of the Light Realm. Hates socks the most.

Controller of the Lightning Crystal, Alexandrite

Appearance - Has short dark purple hair and eyes. Loves wearing sweatshirts and shorts, but always wears a smile when with Cloud. Her symbol is on her right ankle.

Genesis Form - Dragon; gains dragon wings and horns that curl behind her head. Can create lightning strikes at the snap of her fingers and gains the ability to hear everything.

----------

Tyler - Probably the most down to earth person you will ever meet. He never says anything but the truth. Is also a strict rule follower and will stare down those who break them. He is always ready to help, no matter what the situation. Has the biggest eyes.

Controller of the Earth Crystal, Axinite

Appearance - Really dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. Wears a dress shirt or a sweater vest every day, always looking like a small businessman. His symbol is over his heart.

Genesis Form - Werewolf; has pointed teeth and ears, as well as a tail that matches his hair. Allows him to talk to mammals and generate earthquakes in certain areas.

----------

Axel - The twin brother of Cloud and the Yin of the two. He is always very serious but jokes around eventually. Cares little about the wellbeing of everyone in the group, except for his sister. Since he is a prince, he understands what it means to lead, but not so good at getting other opinions. The most stern in the group.

Controller of the Telekinesis Crystal, Black Opal

Appearance - Semi-long black hair with deep red eyes. Is always wearing black or grey. His symbol is in his left eye.

Genesis Form - Eagle; long black and gray wings. His telepathic range increases and has the ability to go invisible.

----------

Cloud - The twin sister of Axel and the Yang of the two. She is very quiet and likes to be alone, but when she is with her friends, she gets overjoyed. Will do anything to make sure that her friends are safe, even if it means sacrificing herself. The best of friends with Amelia and adopted older sister to Kai. The most forgetful one.

Controller of the Ice Crystal, Moonstone

Appearance - Long, wavy, pure silver hair that lays on her back, and has heterochromia eyes, light blue on the right and gold on the left. Wears anything somewhat skin tight and a blue cloak that's as long as her. Wears a bracelet made of sea glass that Axel gave to her. Has a blue quartz necklace and earring set. Her symbol is in her right eye.

Genesis Form - Angel; silver wings that go perfectly with her silver hair. Gains the ability to make ice out of nothing and can make animate objects out of it.