Relationship In A New Light

Authors note: Don't mind Tokoyami in the fan art. He's probably just confused about someone asking him if he can lay eggs. Actually, it may also apply for some events that happen in this chapter... Enjoy visualising :)

--

~Shoji~

Shoji was asleep in a very comfortable position. Usually, He only had a pillow and therefore he only able to sleep in one position, fanning his arms out.

This time, he had a bolster, the sensation felt comfortable, remarkable and relaxing. He squeezed the bolster, nuzzling his nose on it.

He buried his head into the bolster, breathing into its soft feathery cloth. It had a faint smell of sweet apple syrup.

For some reason, it heated up, warming him up to a comfortable temperature.

Feeling this sensation, he wrapped his legs around it. It made a sound, like a squeaky toy that made him chuckle a little.

In this position, he fell asleep again. Snoring peacefully without a care.

--

~Tokoyami~

Tokoyami woke up, still in Shoji's arms. Shoji's arms wrapped around him like a cocoon. He felt his body heat up, looking at his muscular body and feeling it tighten around his body. He reddens furiously, his breathing quickened.

Since Tokoyami just woke up, he didn't have the stamina to escape, especially due to how small he was compared to the giant arms surrounding him.

Dark shadow, a little help here?

He thought to his sentient quirk. A dark form emerged from his body. Unfortunately, dark shadow was too preoccupied by his awkward position. It just looked at Tokoyami in amusement.

He looks so comfortable! He thinks you're a bolster.

Dark Shadow!

Tokoyami thought angrily, glaring at his quirk.

He didn't want to shout since it was early and many others were still asleep.

He definitely wasn't feeling comfortable but he could still stay in that position for a while to regain his strength.

He felt more movements... something brushed against his right side of his neck, embedding into his plumage. Looking down revealed it to be Shoji's head.

He made a face which is a mixture of surprise and fear, blushing through his black feathers.

He could feel Shoji's breathing on his neck.

He closed his eyes and faced up, dreadfully waiting for it to be over.

Suddenly...

Something strong and large gripped around his lower body.

"EEK!"

He yelped in surprise, his eyes widening in the process.

He can't stand it anymore.

With force, he threatened Dark Shadow for punishment. Finally, he reluctantly agreed to help him, not after laughing for another full minute first.

Dark Shadow gave him a little more strength to pry open Shoji's arms. With difficulty, he managed.

Surprisingly, Shoji didn't wake up, only returning to his usual sleeping position of fanning his arms out.

He was probably too tired after Tokoyami kept him awake the previous night.