Sacrifice

--

Belenus

Belenus found out the perfect plan for him. And he felt good about it. Nothing satisfies him more than taking pleasure from the strongest being that grab his emotions. He never realise it before, but after Tokoyami refreshes his memories, the amplification of his desires started from there. He wants nothing more than to watch the bird teen suffer in his hands.

His sadistic hunger definitely cause him to be impulsive, but he does have a plan.

And everything is according to his plan, his emotions built from Tokoyami's torture was just a reward.

His Plan A was to quicken his quirk's crystal growth to give him more options.

Tokoyami made many gurgled sounds naturally, produced from his attempts to breathe.

"How adorable." He muttered under his breath.

It was incredible how Belenus had been able to keep Tokoyami on the verge of life and death. It was similar to sex, preventing the climax from occurring as you last as long as possible. It is a talent he acquired from his previous victims.

His eyes glinted with mischief as his list increases. Hands gripping Tokoyami harder, causing the bird teen to make higher-pitched, constrained sounds.

"I wonder what else can make you produce more adorable sounds, Toko. Be my 'friend', come on, start by satisfying me!" He heard his manic voice whisper out, his mouth right next to Tokoyami's ears. (Concealed within his feathers).

He felt Tokoyami shudder under his grip as he relaxed his strained muscles from constant use.

Humph, just as expected, he is hard to break.

Belenus blue eyes danced around the room, eyeing all of his toys that he settled around the room. Something caught his attention, a dangling rope from the ceiling...

CRASH!

Within 2 seconds, he managed to push the chair with such force, the legs broke. Tokoyami was pushed right where he wanted him to be.

"Who says strangling are only for hands and necks?" He whispered. Tokoyami tensed further.

He glanced at Tokoyami. He coughed and spluttered, eyes shut tightly from the pressure.

"You look amazing." His deep voice trembled. This time, Tokoyami didn't react; he was smart enough to not focus on his words any longer.

He flipped him over and carried out his idea...

He was having so much fun... He had lost control over his body. It was a similar sensation to being drunk.

He wasn't worried. That's because he was waiting...

for his next move to arrive... ...

SPLURTTT

He saw a dark silhouette materialize beneath him. Tokoyami was facing him again, blood in his beak.

He looked down and saw what it looks to be half of a talon disappear into his gut...

But he smiled.