Chapter 10

Nico woke up on his couch, finding himself laying his head on Will's chest, who had one arm wrapped around him. Nico could feel Will's chest rising and falling as he breathed. He laid there for a while, happily, thinking about last night until he realized that it was still dark outside and questioned the time. He gently pushed himself up so he was leaning on his elbows, the couch was creaking as he moved so Nico tried to move as slowly as possible. He turned his head to look at the clock, it was 3:56 in the morning.

Nico began to gently nudge Will's shoulder. When he showed no signs of waking up and continued to softly snore Nico nudged harder until he was almost hitting him, but Will was sound asleep. He eventually pushed the son of Apollo all the way towards the back of the couch so that his face was smashed against the back pillows. Will waved one of his arms frantically to signal to Nico let go. Nico smiled, satisfied with himself, and took his arm off the poor boy, who panted to catch his breath.

"Nico!" scolded Will, but Nico put a hand over his mouth and held a finger up to his own lip. "Shhhhh! My sister might be asleep! " whispered Nico anxiously. They exchanged glances before Will placed his hand over Nico's, which was covering the son of Apollo's mouth, and gently pulled it off his face and intertwined their fingers together.

Nico let out a sheepish sigh and said "It's 4 in the morning, you should go back to your camp. The... uh... this is... well... against camp rules to... uh-"

Before Nico could finish he found his lips against Will's. Nico wrapped his hands around the blonde's neck and Will ran one hand through Nico's hair and placed the other on the small of his back. They kissed passionately in the moonlight, Will daring to explore Nico's mouth with his tongue. Nico moaned in pleasure, gently massaging Will's neck.

Will pulled away and placed his nose against Nico's. "Do you really want me to leave?" he said with a smirk. Nico's cheeks turned slightly red and Will ran his thumb across them, before leaning in to kiss his neck. "Ohhhhh" Nico moaned softly and soon fell back on the couch. Will, without separating his lips from the boy's neck, fell right on top of him.

"Hazel, Hazel is here," said Nico, trying to contain his moans. Will propped himself up on his elbows and said: "Okay, okay I'll leave if you really want me too."

He got up off the couch, but before he could get too far Nico sighed and grabbed his hand "Don't say it like that, " he whined. Will smirked and raised one eyebrow. "It's against camp rules!" said Nico trying to justify himself.

Will rolled his eyes but he was smiling. "Be prepared to answer a lot of questions tomorrow, because after yesterday, we're public" Will made his way to put on his shoes with an air of nonchalance. Nico was silent, he began to bite his fingernails as his brain flooded with anxious thoughts and his stomach filled with spiders.

Will looked over and saw his worry."Hey," he said "Everything is gonna be OK." He walked over to Nico and patted him on the back. Nico did not give any sign of acknowledgement. Will sighed and gave Nico a kiss on the forehead before heading towards the door. Right before walking out, he looked back at the dark haired boy and said "Nico di Angelo, you are one of the bravest, most powerful people I know. It's okay to be scared, trust me, but courage is the ability to face your fears, not hide from them. Oh, and you don't lack courage at all."

And with that, he closed the door behind him and walked into the night, leaving the son of Hades staring at the door, where Will had just been standing.