Aogiri Part 3

The blue haired boy stared at you.

You were panting for breath. You gazed at him, you didn't care right now, you didn't care that he was a ghoul.

You clutched your left shoulder, your groaned as you could feel pain.

"Tch.." The teen said.

He then walked up to you and kneeled down infront of you.

You blushed slightly.

"Wow your seriously wounded..."

He then pulled off his scarf and wrapped it around your left shoulder like a bandage.

"Thats temporary, it will only stop the bleeding for now.." he mumbled.

He finished wrapping you up, and he said,

"I'm Ayato.."

You muttered your name under your breath.

"Y/n"

"Well y/n I'm gonna take you to Aogiri.."

His hands travelled down to your back and legs, he had picked you up bridal style. And then he sprang from his feet, running to someplace he called Aogiri...

He parkoured across rooftops and using his ukaku to help him do high jumps.

He was very lightweight, he was warm...

*At Aogiri*

***Eto's Pov***

I was writing, a new novel...

Until I heard Ayato crash in.

I immediately got up from my seat and dashed to the entrance of Aogiri.

He stood there, huffing, holding a very attractive woman in his arms.

I sniffed and I caught her delicious scent.

A human?

He placed the girl onto the fall and she stood up trying to balance.

Ayato looked exhausted and snatched his scarf from the girls shoulder, he then headed off to his room and left the girl with me.

I went towards her.

***Readers Pov***

I stood there, I saw a girl who was dressed very childishly, her entire body wrapped in bandages. She had a maroon cloak that fell over her face. She then pulled her hood down and smiled at me warmly. As she did she let out her lush green locks, and revealed her face.

"Pretty" you thought.

"Hello there sweetie!" She said.

She went over to you and cupped your face with her small hands.

"Well aren't you just stunning~" she complimented.

"Uh thanks?" You replied confused.

"Say what brings you here?" She questioned.

"Um, I don't know how to put it, you see I was attacked by a ghoul but Ayato came and saved me... then he bought me here" You answered.

"So do you want help?" She insisted.

"Well yeah, please help me.." You asked.

You didn't know this at the start... but what came out of your mouth, is the phrase you would regret for the most of your life.

"Of course~ Now whats your name honey?" She asked.

"Y/n" You replied.

There was a pause, you both exchanged glances.

Until a smile crept upon her face.

"Well y/n come with me~" She said.

She gestured you to follow her, and so you did, you went upstairs and to the left and right, it was too much that you got overwhelmed thinking of how you would get out if this face. Its like a maze.

She then opened a door that looked like it could belong to a lab.

She then closed the door and said...

"I'm Eto Yoshimura"

"And I'm going to turn you into...a ghoul"

Your vision then blurred and you fell sideways onto the floor which hit your head. You then blacked out. You opened your eyes a bit to see that Eto was on top of you. You couldn't move. So you just....

Blacked out.