Chapter 1

"Landon! Why is this door locked? Landon school's about to start! Landon I swear if you don't give me any sign that you aren't deceased I will come in there and kill you myself! LANDON HENRY WILDER THE THIRD!"

Landon simply rolls over in bed, pulls his pillow over his head and presses it down on his ear. He ignores his mum's cries for him to wake up and unlock his door. She is the reason he locked it in the first place. Besides if it were this time last year his mum wouldn't have given two shits if he was in time for school, hell she wouldn't care if he went or not.

In fact the only reason his mother was home and not on some bussiness trip was because he just got out of Juvy for vandalism and that meant that all of a sudden his mum cared that he was alive.

He drifts back to sleep and wakes up to his alarm clock at approximately 8:30 am. He takes a quick 20min shower and gets ready in about 5 minutes. He leaves his mansion, hopps in his sports car and heads off to his high school-Wellington High-at 8:55.

He gets to school at exactly 9:00. Just as he enters the door the bell rings. The bell for second period that is.

Everyone seems to notice him as soon as they exit their classrooms. He hears someone mumble something along the lines of 'omg i heard he went to juvy cuz he like totally murdered someone' and rolls his eyes at whatever stupid human was responsible for that stupid remark.
Who the hell only gest two months for murder?

When lunch break finaly comes after a dreadfully long speech directed specifically at him by his favorite teacher-Mr Walch-about "taking responsibility for one's actions" and "learning from one's mistakes" Landon goes looking for his circle of friends.

He sees his best mate, Bear, and the rest of the few people on the face of this earth that he didn't completely despise sitting at a table all facing each other and laughing uncontrollably at something a boy that he can't see clearly just said.

A/N: When I'm writing Bear I picture bradley simpson fron The vamps age 16

He walks closer and shamelessly yells out "TEDDYBEAR!" causing everyone's eyer to turn to him. A head full of brown curls shoots around looking straight at Landon. Bear's face is engulfed with the most childlike, happy smile he could muster and he runs up to Landon jumping on him and letting his full weight be supported by Landon. Landon almost fell flat on his arse but nonetheless felt nothing but happiness surge through his entire being after not having seen his best friends for all the months that he was in Juvy.

"Alright get off me, fat arse!" Landon says to his mate and the slightly shorter boy gets down hesitantly and looks Landon straight in his eyes. He gives him a pouty look as if to say 'I missed you' but all he actually says is his cutesy nickname that he has as a comeback for Landon whenever landon would call him Teddybear. "LanLamb" he says earing an eye roll from the taller boy and he smirks smugly.

The two boys are stood in each others arms in silent admirance for one another only focussing on each others presence untill they hear a voice from behind them.

"Oi are you two gonna start snogging or not?"

Landon and Bear both simultaneously turn their heads to see the aforementioned boy Landon couldn't see clearly clearly this time.

"Come sit down and stop making such a fuss, will ya?" the boy instructed and Landon didn't like how much authority the boy had in his voice.

"Who the fuck are you?" Landon says curtly. He sees the boy clearly and 'my, who the fuck is this boy?' Landon started to think. 'I mean who the fuck looks like that. He has piercing bright blue eyes that look like an entire constellation of starts compared to Landon's dark green one's. He has feathery brown hair that Landon really wants to touch and tug and play with and he has the most confident face he's ever seen on another human being.'

"Excuse me? Uhm... LanLam? You listening? " the beautiful boy asks Landon.

"Huh?" Landon replies.

"I was telling who I was since you so disrespectfully asked me and that's when you zoned out"

"well then go ahead... Who the f-"

"Demitri. Demitri Jones."The boy answered cutting Landon off. He'd seen Landon's irritated expression at being interrupted and explained further: "I'd been swore at by you quite enough for one day thank you."

Just as Landon was about to go off about how he could speak to whoever however the fuck he pleased the bell rings for third period and everyone starts scurrying off to class.

As Landon walks to algebra class -his least favorite class- he thinks over everything that happened at lunch break. Normally Landon would never let anyone speak to him like that. He has an image as the most unapproachable guy in the whole school. No one dares even look at him aside from his best friend Bear. Hell even the other guys in their group walk on eggshells around him especially now since he's fresh out of Juvy. In fact not even any of the teachers - exept Mr. Walch- dares to mess with him because his mom had practically been sighning the teachers paychecks with all the money she's donated to this school.

And here comes this boy with these looks and talks to him like he's some little bitch. People have gotten hospitalised for being less curt with Landon. But boy oh boy he can't see himself mess up a face that beautiful.