fifteen

I woke up earlier than the boys and headed to the music office to get things done before the busy work started.

"good morning isabella" my dad said walking into my office

"not today dad, too many things on my schedule to argue with you, so if you must know yes I met with Jack as his sister, I signed him and his friend, as a talent manager along with Uncle Si, and I'm not dating a member of PRETTYMUCH. so thanks for stopping by I'll see you later"

"I don't know what's been going on with you B, but I suppose you are grown and you can handle yourself now"

"I've been able to handle myself since I was 5 dad"

The door swung open and the PM boys walked in being their loud-selves.

"well that's my cue, I'll see you around darling" dad said giving my a kiss on my head.

"we brought you coffee" Austin muttered as my dad left shutting the door.

"thanks guys, I appreciate it"

Nick came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

"GROSSSS" the other boys sang in unison.

I stuck my toungue out and led them to a stage room. It was one of my favorite rooms because of the huge stage that made it feel like you were preforming in front of a huge crowd.

"so I have some news for you guys" I began talking and the boys sat on the edge of the stage. "I got you guys a live performance on the James Cordon show"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" brandon yelled.
"NO WAY" edwin added
"THATS MY GIRL" nick finished.

"all right all right, but listen it's tonight...so I need you guys to work really hard through the day for this choreo. I'll be in and out trying to get some last minute stuff done. Then we have to go check in at 5pm and do what you do best" I explained to the boys and they nodded their heads.

I had brought my friend Ian to help the boys with the visuals since it would be a small stage and he was really good and the tv and dance components out together. I left the boys to do their thing, while I was in the office finishing the final album cover for Shawn's third album.

"hey sis" G walked in along with J.

"hey guys what's up"

"we came in for some vocal coaching and just thought we'd stop by" J said

"awesome well I'm a bit slammed with things to do but you're more than welcome to stay in here and chill"

"why what's up?"

"just stuff that needs to be done. The boys have a show tonight so I have to go handle that and then I have other projects some artist so it's a bit crazy right now"

"if you need anything let me know" G said.

"we got you little mamma" j laughed.

The duo promptly left to continue their vocal coaching and I left to check on the boys. They were in the middle of the song so I laid back and let them do their thing. It was amazing how they had been together for such a short period of time but their dynamic was beyond amazing.

"well hello creeper in the back watching us" edwin whispered into the microphone as they finished their song.

"yo bella, why haven't you hooked me up with these guys sooner, they're total beast" Ian said enthusiastically.

"I'm tryna keep them all to myself" I laughed.

"well if they ever need my help again, let me know"

Ian left shortly, and the boys and I walked over to the wardrobe department to grab some clothes for tonight's performance.

"why is there so much dope ass shit in here?" zion asked pulling a long pair of overalls off the rack

"so much shit and you choose the ugliest clothes in here Z" edwin joked

"shut yo ugly ass up"

They took a while to pick out their clothes as I sat in the corner giving criticism and the tried different things on.

"look nick, you cant wear yellow because I'm already wearing yellow and we're gonna clash bro" Brandon argued

"dude you have mustard yellow, I have bright yellow" nick responded

"boys, boys, boys. can we please just get on with the day please there's so much more to do" i yawned.

We walked back into my office, where I had lunch delivered and ate. My phone started to buzz and I looked to see who had messaged me.

_______________________________

imessages

mendes ✨:
hey I LOVE the artwork. btw, I have a release party tonight for the album. be my date?
bella ❤️:
sorry, the boys have their first live performance today on James Corden.
mendes✨:
you're still helping them after what that boy said to you?
mendes ✨:
yikes, okay well I guess I'll find someone else to come with me.
bella ❤️:
well I'm glad you at least liked the artwork...
_______________________________

"who's that?" nick asked, seeing the apparent frustration in my face.

"just my dad. anyways we need to get going and check in with the show, so chop chop boys" I said clearly faking the biggest smile of my life.

After finishing lunch and driving over to the tv studio, we checked in and the boys had a quick run through of the song before going backstage and having hair and makeup done.
_______________________________

                            NEW POST

****likes | ***commentsPRETTYMUCH tune in tonight to see your favorite boyband 🤟🏼😛-isabella

PRETTYMUCH tune in tonight to see your favorite boyband 🤟🏼😛
-isabella.marie my boys ❤️
            -therealnickmara liked this comment
-user910848 S.O.Y is my favorite song!!!!
-user19387 THEYRE MAKING MOVES 😎
-user10277 no one gonna mention @isabella.marie comment??? 🤔🤔🤔
_______________________________
                                NEW POST

****likes | *** commentsshawnmendes call me when you're done messing around with boybands 🐝-user293737 OMG SHIRTLESS SHAWNNN HOW IS THIS LEGAL!!!! 🤤🤤🤤-user193838 okay but weird emoji to use shawn 🙄-user11199 🚨POSSIBLE TEA ALERT🚨: he has a f...

shawnmendes call me when you're done messing around with boybands 🐝
-user293737 OMG SHIRTLESS SHAWNNN HOW IS THIS LEGAL!!!! 🤤🤤🤤
-user193838 okay but weird emoji to use shawn 🙄
-user11199 🚨POSSIBLE TEA ALERT🚨: he has a friend he calls B. this girl manages the boyband called PRETTYMUCH. so maybe shawn likes her BUT she's busy messing around with NICK 🤐
-user101 shady shawn????🤫🤫🤫
-user0277 PRETTYMUCH WHO????😱