Chapter Two

Daichi entered the classroom right before the school's bell went off. "Sorry I'm late."

"Did ya get him this time?"

Daichi looked at Nishinoya, one of his students, as he took his jacket off. "Excuse me?"

Noya rolled his eyes. "We see you at that cafe all the time. Flirting with the guy who works there."

Daichi narrowed his eyes. "Not relivent."

Noya turned to the rest of the students, saying, "Didn't hear a no!"

From the back of the room, you could hear Hinata let out a whoop, followed by an annoyed, "Shut up, Hinata."

Daichi rolled his eyes. "Everyone be quiet we have work to do. May I remind you that most of you are failing this class?"

That shut them all up.

"Good. Now today..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My the end of the day, Daichi was fried. Those highschoolers are a lot of work, especially his morning class.

It wasn't just that half his class was dating the other half while he was still alone, but the fact they all thought he had a chance with Sugawara. It would take a miracle to get Sugawara to like him back.

Daichi shook his head and packed his bag, leaving a bit later than he means to. Time always passes quickly when he thinks of Sugawara.

Daichi exited the school building and made his way back to his apartment, ready to change into sweats and relax on the couch.

As he entered the building, he saw the last person he would ever imagine being there waiting for the elevator.

Not able to control it, he asked loudly, "Sugawara-san?"

Suga jumped slightly and turned to see Daichi, smiling brightly. "It's you!"

"Yeah. It's me. You live here?" Daichi asked, sounding a lot more desperate than he meant to. He didn't want Suga knowing he has a crush on him, if he didn't know already.

"Yep. 16B." Sugawara stepped into the elevator, pressing the button for floor 16.

Daichi followed, pressing the button for 15. "15B."

"You've been under me this entire time and I didn't know." Suga shook his head, not noticing Daichi's blush. (Those damn kids and their innuendos are rubbing off on him...) "what's you're name? I see you all the time and I don't know."

"Ah, Sawamura Daichi." Daichi smiled.

"Sugawara Koushi." Suga shook his hand, smiling brightly.

The elevator dinged, and the doors open. Much too soon in Daichi's opinion.

"I'll see you around, Sawamura!" Sugawara said as Daichi stepped out of the elevator.

"Call me-" the doors closed. "-Daichi."

Daichi sighed and made his way back to his room, glad he didn't embarass himself like he expected to.

All night, all he could think about was that above him, Sugawara was moving around his apartment, and couldn't wait to see him again.