Chapter Three

Sugawara managed to do it.

Holding the pen in his shaking hand, he somehow managed to scribble his phone number on the cup for Daichi. He tried to tell himself that the worst thing that could happen is he gets rejected, that Daichi is straight, but he couldn't help but feel like the world would end.

Maybe he should just not give it to him. He would never know. He could just throw it out and--

"Sugawara-san!"

Suga jumped and snapped back to reality. He felt his face heat up as he stared back at Daichi, who looked concerned. Suga mentally face palmed himself. His slowness was going to make Daichi late today, and he didn't want that/ 

"A-ah, sorry, Daichi-kun. H-here's your coffee..." Suga couldn't keep his voice from shaking.

"Sugawara-san are you--?"

"I paid for it!" Suga said, a bit to loudly. He then turned and ran into the back room for employees only. He sucked in a deep breath as he shut the door behind him, wincing as he thought about what he just did. Daichi probably isn't even gay, let alone into Suga. He felt like an idiot. 

He waited a few more minutes to make sure Daichi was actually gone before returning to his job. By then, there was a small line piled up for him to take care of. He slapped his cheeks lightly to snap out of it, then put his smile back on. 

The worst that can happen is that he's not gay. That's it. Don't worry about it, Koushi... 

He found himself worrying about it anyways. 

A/N

Okay sorry this scene is super tiny but it's better than nothing. 

I'm sorry I never update, but I'm always super busy. Ususally it takes comments for me to actually come back to anything (Thank you to those who commented). I'll try to make another chapter but we all know that probably won't happen too soon. Gomen in advance. 

I was going to make this a cliffhanger because then I may actually write, but I didn't want to do that to you guys. 

I'll try harder.

--Katana-kun~