𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩-𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚 ✩✎✐

J O H N N Y
______ ✧ ______

a loud sound came from downstairs and kenzie's eyes widened as i was hovering over her. " the fuck was that? " kenzie breathed out and i shook my head.

" — KENZIE " a voice boomed from downstairs. " isn't that annie's voice? " johnny questioned and slowly let go of my neck.

" kenzie you need to come down!" I sighed and pushed myself off of the bed. Kenzie groaned.

"Ugh! Coming!" She stood up and held out her hand. When i looked at it confused for a second she made a face. "Hello? T-shirt?" She signaled to my Black shirt laying on the floor.

"Oh.." i picked it up and handed it to her. She easily slipped it over her head and made her way to the door. "I'll be right back" she said before turning and walking out the door.

I slipped out my phone and pulled up annie's contact.

Johnny
Idk whats wrong down there but you a cock blocker for sure

Annie
um stfu, you nasty bye John.

Johnny

Annie Liar

Annie
Liar.

K E N Z I E
______ ✧ ______

"Okay so what exactly is wrong?" I asked when i saw Annie standing on the kitchen island.

"God Annie what are you doing up there.." i shook my head and annie chuckled "Um there is a spider down there somewhere"

"Are you serious thats why you were making all that damn noise, i was about to get dick you know" i groaned and walked over to annie.

"Get off of there" i pull her leg and she scoffs. "I am more important than johnny's smelly dick okay. Help me off this." She comments.

I pull her off the island and smile sarcastically. "Okay bye now" i start to turn around but annie stops me.

"No wait!-" i turn back around and groan once again "What!!" I declare and she looks up at me. "I don't want to walk around here alone" she whines.

"Oh my goodness Annie you've got to be kidding me" i grab onto her hand and pull her up the stair.

"Go to your room bye now!" I push her towards the door and open mine. When i look at the bed i groan for the last time.

Johnny fell asleep.

-

HAAAA ! Okay idk why i'm updating now and this is short bye