𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩-𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩 ✩✎✐

K E N Z I E
______ ✧ ______

brandon and carson hopped back inside holding bags full of booze "lets get it" carson spoke and winked carelessly nadia jumped up and made her way to the bags.

we took all of the bottles out and placed them on the table while pulling cups from the pantry and making sure we had drinks to mix the liquor with.

lexi kept staring over at annie who was laughing with joey. to be honest i've seen them laugh together before but that's normal because they are friends but this time they did look very close. maybe it just felt that way because of the them fucking story

i saw lexi sighing from the corner of my eye and I felt bad. when I found out about nadia and johnny I was very confused and sad but this is different. lexi and annie were starting to become great friends.

johnny walked up to me and sat down next to me at the kitchen island. he smiled and I smiled back pecking him on the lips shortly after. "so, are we going to play a game to get drunk or are we just going to chug shit down" I asked. Johnny smiled at me "games are fun, lets just play truth or dare"

the group seemed to agree so we sat down in the cabins living room. everyone was positioned in a circle. i was sitting on the couch with nadia of my right and johnny on my left. next to nadia was darius and next to him was brandon.

joey sat next to brandon and on his other side was carson. brynn next to him and hayden next to brynn. annie sat between him and johnny. lexi just kind of sat on the side with her drink in her hand.

"so who's first?" annie asked and I raised my hand. "i'll go" i spoke and joey smirked. "okay kenz truth or dare?" i thought for a second when the word truth escaped from my lips. "who did you lose your virginty to?" joey asked.

'oh my god' i then thought to myself. was he really going to have me answer this while sitting next to johnny who I might have almost fucked the night before?

"okay uhm. so its a boy from pittsburgh and we were in a relationship for about half a year." i answered and took a chug of my drink right after. "not good enough. we need a name" darius commented and i sighed.

"do i have to?" i asked and annie nodded. "those are the rules babe" she said. "fine, quinton griggs" I looked at johnny and he just smiled to let me know it was fine.

"wait.. isn't that cynthia parkers boyfriend?" nadia asked laughing and i quirked an eyebrow. "yes? how do you know cynthia though?" Ii was very confused on how she would know another girl from pittsburgh.

"well to be honest its me that knows her." darius scratched the back of his head. "she was my long-distance girlfriend last year" i widened my eyes. "nooo way! you were the mystery boy she was dating last summer? oh my god" i exclaimed laughing out loud.

"yes, i guess i was. or she had another dude up her ass" he chuckled and nadia almost spat out her drink from laughter. i saw lexi looking down at her drink and i frowned. "lex its your turn" johnny spoke.

"fine" she said and scooted over to sit in the circle swell. "and i'll do dare" she added lastly.

am i back? am i not back? who knows..