This is Halloween in Canada!

It was a cold Halloween night, children running up and down walkways and screaming trick or treat on the top of their lungs and people would fill their pillowcases up with candy of all sorts. There were houses decorated with fake webs, small ghosts, pumpkins with different faces on them.

There was a single home in Ontario that didn't go all out, with only two pumpkins that both have a familiar leaf, a maple leaf, on them. The owner of the home was a very peaceful nation in the world and who is usually forgotten by the world. Canada, also known as Matthew Williams, was sitting in his living room watching some movies while waiting for some kids to come by.

Matthew wasn't very fond of the holiday do to his Ex-Guardians mix-ups with his brother and him.... well they mistake Matthew for his twin and told him stories of ghouls and monsters, demons and other evil creatures alike. Sadly his twin was only scared of ghosts and not a holiday that everyone thinks that it would be fun to scare others. Matthew had found himself being a victim to the worlds cruel jokes and pranks on every Halloween.

Matthew looked at his phone to see if there were any calls from his brother America, Alfred, but seeing that there was nothing made him sad. It was 9:10pm and his brother probably started his famous Halloween party with the other nations and Micro-nations, leaving Matthew by himself. To make his night worse Kumajiour was spending time with Tony and some of the other nations pets, Matthew was still worried about the chaos that they will cause.

It was not unusual that he didn't show up, some times Alfred would invite him.... or drag him over claiming 'that he is being a Hero and saving him from boredom of his country'. It seemed that this year was another year not going to the Halloween party in Alfred's DC home.

"TRICK OR TREAT!!!" A group of kids shouted.

Matthew smiled as he got up from his spot on his couch, slipping his phone into his pocket and walked over to the door and picking up a bowl of candies and opened the door. There were three kids dressed in three different costumes, a demon, a witch, and a skeleton. Matthew smiled at them.

"I love your costumes!" Matthew said.

The trio giggled at Matthew. The blond felt a chill run down his spine at the sound of them giggling before he was jumped by the kids and hit his head on the floor, passing out soon after.

(A few hours before)

There was laughter coming from a city square, three shadow figures raced passed an old gate and down the old dirt path that led to the forest where a figure was waiting for them in the shadows.

"Good your here!" He said, chuckling to himself.

The sound of clicking could be heard before two blood red dice landed in front of the trio, landing on snake eyes.

"What do you need Boss?" The leader of the trio spoke up, taking off his devils mask.

"I need you three to bring a certain person here...." He started.

The rest of the trio took of their masks and grins on their pale faces.

"He is called Matthew Williams... or otherwise known as Canada. He is going to help bring down the world of the living and that 'Hero' Jack Skellinton. I will rule over both the Real world and Halloween town! Then I'll take over those other holidays starting with Christmas!" He said, spitting out 'Jack Skellinton' and 'Christmas's names.

"Hehehe! We will do it Boss!" Lock said.

"We'll get this Canada guy!" Shock added.

"And when we do, we'll give him to you!" Barrel finished.

"Good, leave him in the cemetery once you have him, leave him there since we can't have the Pumpkin King getting suspicious about you three now do we. Also I can't have Jack seeing me or else everything will come undone once again. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" They replied together before rushing off to get supplies for their job.

The figure grinned evilly as he turned to walk deep into the shadows of the forest and walked into an abandoned tower. The moon lit the path that revealed a crocked old door, the figure stepped into the moon light to revealed tattered burlap cloth, that had holes and patches, bugs fell out of the holes every once in a while.

Oogie boogie has been in hiding ever since last Christmas after Jack had defeated him. It took him and his 'children' weeks to get him into a new body, he also was working on a newer and better body thanks to Shock stealing a book from Doctor Finklestein's lab.

"Soon the world will fear me and I'll rule the world and rid myself of that despicable(Me... sorry) Jack Skellinton!" He chuckled to himself and vanished into the tower.

(With Shock, Lock, and Barrel)

The trio was running through the trees and peeked through many windows looking for this Matthew Williams fellow. They looked in British Columbia, Alberta, the northern territories and the rest of the provinces except Ontario. 

"How hard is it to find just one person?" Lock grumbled, turning away from an old woman cooking some pies.

"Well lets try this street.... I have a feeling that we are close!" Shock snapped.

Barrel giggled evilly as he rushed in between the houses with his two siblings following close by. With more peeking through windows they finally saw their victim. A honey blond male, his near shoulder length hair was down up in small ponytail. He was wearing a baggy red hoodie, blue jeans and red and white runners(I would sometimes were runners in my house in the summer time, so no judging:)).

They grinned as they watched him checking something before looking sad and worried, his violet eyes held loneliness. The trio rushed to the door and put on their masks and shouted.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" They shouted.

They heard footsteps and got ready. The door opened and the tall honey blond male stood in front of them with a soft smile on his face.

"I love your costumes!" He said.

They giggled in unison before jumping him. The man had hit his head which caused him to pass out, but the trio didn't really care, then proceed to stuff him into a black bag and left closing the door to make sure that nobody would notice.

"That was too easy!" Barrel and Lock snickered.

"Agreed but aren't they all?" Shock cackled.

They rushed to the entryway to their home and ran to the forest to the cemetery. They dropped the bag next to a tomb stone and left him there for Oogie boogie to collect him.

"When Mr. Oogie boogie rules the world maybe he will give us some new toys to play with?" Shock thought out loud, gaining two evil snickers from her brothers.

"Yeah! I would love that!" Lock agreed.

Barrel nodded, they walked away to cause some trouble around town.

---

I was watching The Nightmare before Christmas and I wanted to write something, Also stumbling across a few crossovers as well. I lost the original story... and forgot the name actually =.='

So I hope that you like it and please give me some feed back on this story. I will update here and there with this story... depending on the day  :)

Peace