Welcome to Halloween town!

Matthew woke up in a stuffy smelly beg and thought for a moment on how he got there before it all came back to him. The three kids jumping him. Matthew growled as he shifted a bit, a shot of pain hit him as he moved his head a bit.

"Geeze... What did I hit my head with.." Matthew muttered.

Feeling around his pockets, and ankles and found his hunting knife that he keeps on him every Halloween or every time Kuma was out with Tony or hunting for fun. Matthew pulled out his knife and started cutting the bag open before crawling out.

Matthew let out a weak yelp as he took in the sight around him. He was in the middle of a graveyard that was next to a tall grey wall that looked like there was a town inside and on the other side of the graveyard was a forest that gave the Canadian chills. Matthew was faced with a choice, one stay where he was or try to find someone to help him.

Since standing alone in a creepy grave yard was one of the things that scared Matthew; thanks to Gilbert and Alfred, Matthew decided to go to the town to look for help. So the nation of Canada started to walk towards the town, arms wrapped around himself to keep the chill of the grave yard away. Matthew sadly had to put the knife away so nobody thinks that he is going to hurt them.

When Matthew reached black old gates that were crocked and tall, he slipped through and slowly walked down the creepy road. He could hear laughter echoing down the empty streets, the blond paler then before, hugged himself tighter as he looked around. Then he heard it. Faint footsteps from behind, Matthew turned around to see a tall figure. The figure was a few inches taller then Matthew, wearing a black and grey striped suit, and he was a skeleton.

"Why hello there Stranger! Welcome to Halloween town!" the skeleton said.

Matthew stood there frozen in fear before fainting. The skeleton looked surprised and rushed over to the Canadian and picked him up.

"Oh dear... What's a mortal doing here?!" The Skeleton, other wise known as Jack, questioned.

So he took the blond to his home to question him a bit. So Jack started to walk back to his home avoiding the people of Halloween town.

(A few hours later)

Matthew woke up groaning in pain. He opened his violet eyes and looked around, the blond found himself in a room with bookshelves filled with books and stacks of books in the corners. There was a staircase that led down to the lower levels, a huge fire place beside him and there was a large window that showed the night sky.

"Oh I see that you have finally woke up!" A chipper voice spoke up.

Matthew sat up and saw the same man... skeleton from earlier walking up the stairs. The Canadian froze as the other walked towards him.

"I'm Jack Skellinton," Jack introduced, "Who are you?" Came the question that Matthew deeply hates but is too kind to show.

"M-Matthew W-Williams." Matthew squeaked, trembling and thankfully he kept his real name a secret.  

"It is nice to meet you Matthew." Jack said, smiling at the Canadian.

Matthew was freaked out by the skeleton and was trying and failing on hiding his fear from the other. Jack tilted his head in confusion at the other male, who was paling.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Uh.. I... uh...um.." Matthew couldn't speak.

Jack quickly pulled out a stuffed bear from Christmas last year and placed it in front of Matthew. The Canadian instantly pulled the bear into a hug and slowly began to relax, the Pumpkin King smiled at this.