Hey, can I ask you a weird question?

-Over text-

Michael: Hey

Rich: You alright? lmao kinda rando to be texting me this late.

Michael: Ik...I just have a kinda weird question..

Rich: Sure? What's up?

Michael: How did you know you weren't straight...? What told you that you could swing either way?

Rich: Oh, you're having THOSE kinda late night thoughts. Why? Ur finally deciding to admit it to urself?

Michael: Just answer the question Rich.

Rich: Well...I think it was when I sat there thinking about kissing, as you do. I guess after awhile I realized sometimes I think about kissing guys. I denied it, over and over again. It took me awhile to come to terms to. Then at some dudes party being as drunk as I was totally made out with a guy. Didn't think abt it much, but the next morning I kinda thought it wasn't so bad. And I kinda liked it. Then the whole fire shit happened, and I guess laying in the hospital with limited things to do really gives you time to think. That's when I just kinda excepted myself for who I was.

Michael: huh, poetic.

Rich: Stfu Mell, I was just answering your dumb question.

Michael: Sorry, thanks for answering my dumb question.

Rich: Np, why'd you need 2 know?

Michael: No particular reason....gn

Rich: pffffft yeah right, goodnight

Michael: oh, one more thing...?

Rich: uh huh?

Michael: how did you......come out.. to ur friends..?

Rich: I KNEW IT

Michael: Stop.

Rich: AW MAN! I CALLED IT SO LONG AGO!!

Michael: oml. Just answer the fucking question.

Rich: I KNEW YOU AND JEREMY WEREN'T THAT CLOSE!

Michael: hold it, hold it, hold it. This doesn't have to do with Jere at all. It's just something I need to come to terms with...

Rich: Right, oki doki. Well uh..I think I just told em', It's really that easy. They just kinda excepted me. You'll b fine. (btw I think everyone already suspects so,)

Michael: yeah, yeah.. well. See how it goes..

Rich: Good luck lmao

Michael: thx, and for the record me and Jere aren't a thing.

Rich: what ever u wanna tell urself, goodnight

Michael: gn

----------

Hullo, I is back. Do I hate myself for it? Hell yeah I do.