Oh lawd he a big homo

The was stillpower out. It had been out for the past few hours. Jeremy hated the dark, almost as much as he hated the thunder and lightning. Michael and Jeremy had moved to Jeremy's bed where they both sat watching old Scooby-Doo reruns they had pirated without hesitation. Jeremy's dad came to check in with them, and almost gave Michael a heart attack. He had fallen off the bed and hit his head on the floor. He said he was ok, but he could feel the bruise forming. They had watched maybe 7 episodes when Michaels ringer on his phone sounded through the darkness. Michael got up casually and reached for his phone that was left on Jeremy's nightstand. He blinked furiously when the blinding electronic light flooded his eyeballs. Jeremy didn't stir, he watched with great intent as Scooby and Shaggy got chased through an abandoned theme park. Michael read the notification silently. He felt his stomach drop. Though he made no physical sign of his internal panic. His phone screen read plain and simple.
Jenna Rolan: Hey Michael!! Heard you're out of the closet ;)) congrats! (I knew it from the start lmao)
How?
Who?
When??
Questions flooded his mind quickly. Like a flood gate opened, years of collected rain water rushing out into the river. Michael got up silently and made his way to the bathroom. Giving Jeremy a quick casual look to reassure him, before slipping into the small bathroom outside of the bedroom. Michael set his phone on the counter and just stared.
How the hell did she know? I have barely told anyone! Just my moms- and....oh.
Michael picked up the cellular device. He had never typed faster in his life.

Michael: Jenna just texted me congratulating me on coming out???? What the hell did you do.

Rich: Calm ur tits, I only told Brooke cuz we had a bet. It's aight tho, I'm 20 dollars richer haha.

Michael: You told someone!! Are you fucking serious rn??? It didn't come to you once that she might tell Chloe who might tell Jenna who might tell the whole fucking school???

Rich: Look. I'm sorry. But it isn't a big deal. She congratulated u didn't she? It's not like she's insulting u.

Michael slammed his phone on the counter. He couldn't respond. It was too much. If he ever wanted someone to know, he would have liked to have told them. Not for it to be- "Michael the kid who has probably been secretly gay his whole life and was never planning on stepping foot out of the closet until his secret gets spilled for him." Michael paced the bathroom, and stared at the door. Jeremy was probably wondering what happened to him. He picked up his phone and slipped out and back into the bedroom.
"What took you so long?? Where you constipated or something?"
Michael just laughed and plopped himself next to Jeremy. He gave the thin puzzled boy one look before hugging him tightly.
"Woah- Micha...are you ok..?" Jeremy was confused. Michael was more of the type to burry stuff deep, deep down and it was almost impossible to guess what the hell was bothering him. Michael nodded into Jeremy's shoulder.
"I'll be fine-" came his muffled voice, "I just- I'll just tell you about it later."
"Just tell me now. Later we will probably be bored and asleep."
Michael felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He ignored it, guessing it would be Rich.
"N-no...this is more of a later thing."
"If you say so.." Jeremy said trusting in his best friends judgement.
Michael felt another buzz. Then another- then another-
"Jesus Michael your phones really blowing up."
Michael sat up and looked at it.
Brooke: Hey bby! I'm rlly proud of you, it takes a lot of courage!! Luv u!

Chole: I knew it this whole time lmao. R u and Jeremy dating??

Jake: Rich told me abt you. I had no idea- I'm sorry for all the jokes and stuff awhile ago. That was rlly uncool of me.

Michael threw his phone across the room with frustration. He groaned and flopped onto the bed. Everything was falling apart right before his eyes.
"Um- care to explain??" Jeremy faces him and looked at home with deep concerning eyes.
"I'm really worried for you-"
Michael responded with a groan into the soft pillow a the foot of Jeremy's bed.
"Fine-" Jeremy slid of the bed and blindly felt through the darkness for Michaels phone. Michael sat bolt upright.
"Jere no- PLEASE do not look at that phone."
"Well you won't tell me, so now I gotta know."
"JUST leave it. Please. I'm begging you,"
"Michael Mell. What the fuck is going on with you today?? You get here and it's fine then you start acting weird as all hell and now you won't tell me what's wrong? Just tell me. It'll be better that way. Please, I won't be mad I promise."
Michael was silent. He didn't know what to do. He sat there for a long while. He felt as though the darkness was closing in slowly. Like a shrinking box. He felt his breathing intensify.
Now or never.
Just say it!
It's fine!
He'll hate you.
Don't say it.
He'll be mad.
There no going back.
He knows
The walls there closing in inch by inch. He could feel the pressure leaking into his body.
"Well?"
"I-uh...um.."
"You what? Micha you can tell me."
He's gonna hate you.
"I um-"
You'll be forgotten.
"Michael..?"
He doesn't need you.
"I'm gay!!." He finally spat out tears already welling.
"Wh-What?"
"Y-you heard me. I am homosexual, I prefer men, I am not interested sexually by the female gender."
"No- I heard you dumbass, and I know what gay means. I'm just- surprised...and um....in that case- there uh...there's something I need to say too..."

————————————————-
Jesus Christ I need sleep. I hope this didn't seem rushed lol cuz it felt rushed but that's ok, party on haha. Hope you like it so far!! Thanks guys!!