gAy

"You what??"
"For the last time- I am bi. You know? Bisexual? Finds an attraction towards both male and female?"
"And you didn't tell me??"
"Look who's talking Mr. didn't come out to his best friend till now!"
Michael laughed and gave Jeremy a playful grin. "Touché Jeremy Heere, touché-"
With only the light coming off the laptop to illuminate their faces, the two teenage boys shared a look that made them both feel happy and comfortable with the information passed between them in the last few minutes. Then Michaels phone buzzed again, it sounded from the mysterious darkened corner of Jeremy's bedroom.
"Now that all that's out of the way you HAVE to tell me what's going on with that." Jeremy said looking to Michael.
"Uhm- right. That. Here's deal. If you can find my phone IN THE DARK you can read the messages."
"Fine- it's a deal." Jeremy slipped off the bed and shuffled around in the dark. Michael could hear him blindly feeling around for the small cellular device.
"Find it?"
"No-" said Jeremy with a very mocking, disappointed tone.
"Gonna keep looking?"
"What do you think?"
"Fine- but hurry up, I'm exhausted."
Another 10 minutes passed and there was still nothing, Michael was both relieved Jeremy couldn't find it, and a bit worried where his phone could have gone. The small anxiety that Jeremy would be mad that he didn't tell him first stung him in the back of the head. Michaels thoughts where cut short by Jeremy letting out a yelp of pain. Michael jumped off the bed sticking his arms out trying to find Jeremy.
"Jesus what did you do??"
"Ugh...I hit my head on the fucking dresser corner-"
Michael finally felt Jeremy's arm, he helped him up, pulling him to his feet.
"C'mere- lemme look at it." Michael helped Jeremy onto the bed, he used the light from the laptop to see how bad it was. Jeremy had a small cut above his left eyebrow, it was bleeding, but not so bad.
"It was so heroic of you to bravely plunge into the dark to retrieve my phone."
"Shut up Mell, I just wanted to see those messages."
"Yeah, yeah, my hero-"
Michael laughed a bit, he ran his thumb over the cut gently. Jeremy winced, pulling away quickly. Michael looked at his thumb, which now was slightly red from the blood.
"Gross-" He shook his head wiping his thumb on his shirt.
"Your the one who decided to ET my forehead!"
"Um ACTUALLY, Jeremy. It was ET's index finger not his thumb that glowed, so suck it."
"You fuckin dork." Jeremy snickered shoving Michael playfully.
"Gimme your phone." Michael said suddenly.
"Wh- why...?"
"I need the flashlight."
Jeremy handed his phone to Michael, who turned on the flashlight and headed to the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back with rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and a band-aid.
"Micha- I'm fine, really."
"Oh no no! It's gonna get infected! And your gonna be all whiney, and I'M gonna have to deal with you. "
Michael sat next to Jeremy, unscrewing the cap to the bottle, and soaking a cotton ball. He dabbed it gently to Jeremy's forehead, being as gentle as possible. He only realized Jeremy was starring at him as he did it. Michael suddenly felt flustered.
"Wh-What?? What are you looking at!"
"You just doing the thing where when your trying to focus you bite your lip. It's adorable."
"Uh huh- yup ok then. Ahem- would you like a Disney princess band-aid or a Sesame Street one?"
"Hmm- tough call. Imma go Disney princess."
"Ariel or Jazmine?"
"Jazmine all the way."
"What?? Ariel is obviously the superior!"
"Nuh uh!! Jazmine is a god ok? She's got a tiger that'll tear your pitiful mermaid into sushi."
"Ha ha your funny. Ariel would dominate your sad excuse for a princess. She's got the entire wrath of the ocean behind her."
"Sureee. Whatever you say-"
"You know it's true!!!"
"Uh huh, I didn't know you believed so strongly about mermaids Mikey,"
"I do. No shame."
Michael let out a large yawn, covering his mouth and shaking his head.
"I forgot I was exhausted for a second."
Michael picked up the laptop and shut it, illuminating them with darkness.
"Hey!" Jeremy said suddenly.
"Shhhh- I'm going to bed and your gonna join me cuz there's nothing left to do. Admit it your tired."
"I mean a bit I-"
"Perfect! Now let's sleep!"
Jeremy could feel Michael shift and burry himself under the blankets.
"Fine- I'm coming."
Jeremy shifted and moved so he lay parallel to Michael.
"Oh Jere-"
"Yeah?"
"Take off the hoodie would ya? The patches are gonna start to fall off if you sleep in it."
"Right-" Jeremy had completely forgotten he was wearing Michaels hoodie. He slipped it back over his head and set it onto the ground.
They lay there for a long time in silence. Michael could feel Jeremy shivering under the sheets.
"Jesus! Are you that cold??"
"A little, we both know that your the heater and I'm fucking freezing all the time."
"I mean yea. What do you want me to do about it?? Spoon you?"
Jeremy flipped over to face Michael, "I- I dunno! I'm just cold. It's up to you weather you wanna fix it or not."
"I feel like your guilt tripping me-"
"No idea what your talking about, let's just hope I don't freeze in my sleep."
"You are!"
"Maybe."
"I swear to god- flip over."
Jeremy flipped over to his original position. Michael scooted closer to him. His chest lightly pressing against Jeremy's back. Jeremy could feel Michaels body heat coming off him.
"Jesus!! You ARE a human heater!"
"I know- now shush. I'm exhausted."
"Fine-"
They lay there in silence. Jeremy was slowly getting warmer, and Michael was half asleep.
"Pffffftttt-" Jeremy snickered loudly.
"God-what now..." muttered Michael groggily.
"Isn't this kinda- gAy."
"Oh. My. God. Go the fuck to sleep. I'll move over I swear to god."
"Nonono! It's fine- I don't wanna get frostbite."
Michael didn't respond.
"Micha- are you even awake?"
Nothing.
"Guess not. Goodnight," he said softly.
Jeremy was about to drift off when I swore he could feel Michaels arm wrap around his waist. He didn't mind at all, but then again. He wasn't even sure if it happened or not.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|\\\\\\\\

I think that concludes this story! I hope you guys liked it!! Personally I think it was kinda trash, but that's ok. It was also a little (in Jeremy's words) gAy.