1

Dear Yeosang,

Like a dream you came to me one day...

It was at Cafe All Zero One.

It wasn't all that new but it was still pretty busy.

I sat at a seat by the window working on my homework and you were a few seats to my right reading a book.

It's been a few hours and all I was waiting for was for either one of us to make a move.

It was pretty obvious that we were both looking at each other I could even tell from a few of the employees noticing us also.

After my nth of taking a study break, I was leaning my chin on my palm and attempting another glance in your direction when I met your eyes.

Being the idiot that I am, I not so subtly looked away to take a drink of my smoothie.

And being more of an idiot than I usually am, I turned back to see you still looking at me.

You let out a chuckle and smiled at me and I swear it was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen.

I blushed and looked away but I did catch you chuckling to yourself.

I put my smoothie down and was ready to start doing my homework again but a shadow loomed over my notebook.

It was you.

"Hi, do you mind if I sit with you?"

I swear I might've blanked out for a moment or two but I still managed to answer.

"Sure go ahead."

And it was from then on that a beautiful friendship had formed between us.

One that I would treasure for a thousand years...