Chapter 3: She-Devil

Andrea

"Yes girl about to go in the room and k.o.... yes i know right... but he will fine. Hell he got his hand. I'm not about to put my mouth on sh*t, husband or not...ahh okaye Cathy, i will talk to you later." I hung up my phone wiping my eyes. I swear Cathy is a damn fool.

Deciding that I'm to lazy to stand in the shower. I run me a bath in the jacuzzi tub. After 30 mins of pure relaxation, i heard Marcus office door slam close.

"What in the world..." i said to no one in particular. I throw on my robe and shuffled across the hall to see what's going.

"Marcus, baby-"

"Oh sh*t, Andrea...its not what it looks like." Marcus stumbles my direction while stuffing himself back into his boxers. I cant do nothing but watch in shock. Then just like a lighting bolt, it hits me. He was letting some b*tch suck his d*ck in OUR house. The place where i lay my head at night. Feeling the anger flood through my viens. "Baby, i'm so so so sorry." I feel Marcus cup my cheeks. Without thinking, i punch him in the mouth.

"REALLY?! IN THE HOUSE THOUGH?" I look over to see the girl finally climbing off the the desk. She bends down and picks her underwear back up. I have the strongest erge to kick her in the f*cking forehead. I mean just slit her sh*t wide open.

"Now Andrea-baby stay cool. Just let me explain." The fear is evident in his eyes, the girl stands behind him with a blank face.

"You know what she can leave, i don't know her but you," i punched him again, this time his lips starts to bleed. "You knew better! You f*cking married me. How could you?! So i wasn't good enough for you huh?!" The girl walks around Marcus to leave. She has a smirk on her face and i just lose it. I grab the vase and throw it at Marcus. "If you gon cheat n*ggah, cheat up!" The girl looks like thatt hurt her pride. "B*tch keep walking because i know you don't want to get f*cked up behind him." Her eyes popped out and her pace quicked.

"Andrea," Marcus holds his busted lip,"you have every right to be mad. Just calm down so we can talk." Is he really f*cking serious right now?! How in the f*ck are we gonnna talk about this sh*t. Just for his stupidity, i hit him three more times. I think i heard a cruch sound and then i watched Marcus fall to the floor holding, what i believe to be a broken nose.

While he was rolling around on the floor, i had time to pack some things. When he came into our bedroom, he looked scared and angry.

"Where are you going?!" I'm not even going to say anything. I just grabbed my things and pushed him out my face.

I made it downstairs until he got tired of me ignoring him, "you arent leaving this house!" I scoffed at him but kept walking. I made it to the front door until he grabbed my arm. I turned and slapped him hard, it surprised him.

"Dont touch me." I told him in a dangerously low voice.

"But you need to let me-" I smacked him in the lips like a toddler cutting him off.

"Stop talking." I left the house, threw my things in the back seat and sped off. I looked in my rearview window to see him chasing after me on foot. At this point, F*CK MARCUS!

*****

"So tell me what happened?"

I wipe my eyes for the hundred time since i have arrived at Cathy's house.

" I caught him about to f*ck some broad on his desk." I broke down into a uncontrollable sob. Cathy leans into me and wraps her arms around me. She rubs my back telling me how things are going to be okaye. "I just don't get it Cathy, what did i do?"

"You didn't do anything. He f*cked up, not you. Don't take responsibility for his mistakes." I knod my head in agreement.

"You are right, I'mma pull myself together." She smiles at me. I'm so grateful for her, she is a awesome best friend.

"So movies til we pass out?"

I giggled, "you know it!"

*****

Kayla

"So you are you sure you won't hurt her?" If he hurt her, Imma be devastated. I haven't even got a chance to love her.

"Look Kayla, that dyke owe me. You can have her when i get what i want. I won't let her corrupt him."

"Okaye Chris but now you gotta go because i have a date with her now. We can talk later." I pushed him out the front door and ran off to get ready for Bree.