Is He Really Paralyzed? • Doctor Wells

"Hey doc" you say
"Hey y/n" Harrison replys
He's there sitting on his chair and working on a equation.
You are apart of team flash and you're one of the scientists that helps Harrison out along with Caitlin and Cisco. You're one of the smartest ones in the group. Even smarter than Harrison but he would never agree to that because he's a dick.
"What are you up to?" You ask
"Just working on this equation. But why are you here?" He says.
"What do you mean?" You ask.
"I emailed everyone and told them to take the day off since it's Memorial Day." He says.
"You did? It's Memorial Day?" You ask.
He chuckles. "Yes, it is"
"Well damn I had no idea." You say
He just chuckles. "Classic y/n"
You've been crushing on Harrison for the longest time and you consider him a friend since both of you have spent sleepless nights here in the cortex working on projects and working out the equations. You're literally the only person he opens up too and let's his guard down for. He jokes around with you and allows you to joke around with him as well and he lets you insult him because he knows it's all jokes. You guys are good friends and because of that you've never told him how you felt about him. You hear a lot of the things the public says about him and you shield him from having to hear those horrible things. You've been there for him for the longest time. You were there for him when he was starting S.T.A.R. Labs and you were one of his first scientists. You were 18 and you already had a PhD in physics and you were working on another for psychology. You're a genius and you are an asset to his team. He says you're the best and that he doesn't deserve to have you on his team. But of course he will never say that when anyone else is around and he won't ever admit that you're smarter than him.
"What?" He asks
You look at him with a confused look.
"You zoned out. Everything alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, yeah of course I am. Just thinking about how to solve that equation." You reply.
"Don't lie to me y/n. That face you made while zoned out wasn't your thinking face. It was the face you make when something is bothering you or something isn't right." He says.
"It's nothing really. It's not big deal Harry." You say.
He stares at you for a few seconds and just sighs. "Alright, if you say so"
You can't tell him how you feel and it really sucks. But what also sucks is that you're doubting him being paralyzed. You've heard people say these things and you have read the theories online about him not being paralyzed. There's videos that "show" his leg twitching or whatever but they're all horrible quality. You want to test out this theory bc it's really bugging you.
"Y/n?" He asks.
"Yeah?" You ask
"You're doing it again. Please tell me what's wrong." He says.
You look into his eyes and you can see the concern in his eyes. After a while of just staring into his eyes and watching him search yours for any answer.
"How about I show you?" You ask.
He gives you a confused look as you dim the lights a bit in the cortex. "Ok?" He says in a confused tone.
You stand in front of him and you can see him staring at you. You lean down to him and start kissing his lips. You straddle his lap and he doesn't react. He's just there with his eyes widened. He pulls apart from you.
"Y/n I don't think we should do this here" he says.
Your hand is on his crotch and you look up to him with a smirk.
He stares at you as you get on your knees in front of him. He then gulps as you unbuckle his belt.
"You think it'll work?" You ask.
"What?" He asks.
"You're paralyzed from the waist down. You think he'll work?" You ask.
He tries to push you off of him and tries to move his wheelchair but you had locked the wheels.
"Y/n I don't see a point in this. It won't work. Thanks for reminding me I'm incompetent" he says.
You had already undone his belt and zipper.
"Y/n there's really no poi-" he didn't finish his sentence because you had inserted him into your mouth.
He grabbed onto the armrests of his wheel chair and tried to lift himself up. He hadn't felt this in so many years so he was weak. It felt as if you were sucking the life out of him and he loved it. He was a moaning mess.
"Y/n please, please stop. It hurts" he said.
It only hurt because he hadn't felt such pleasure in so long and this feeling feels so foreign to him.
He had his hands on your head and you felt his hips thrusting into your mouth and moving along with your pace. You were going nice and slow and you could tell that he needed you to go faster.
"Fucking hell y/n go faster!" He yelled.
He was clearly frustrated and you were enjoying every moment of it.
You kept your slow pace and he stood up and sat you against a wall. He held onto the wall as he thrusted into your mouth and basically fucked the shit out of your mouth. After a minute of him fucking your mouth he twitched and released himself with a loud groan.
He collapsed to the floor and looked up and you.
"I'm so fucking angry at you y/n" he said.
"At me? Why I didn't do anything" you said with this innocent look on your face.
He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder and lead you to a room you didn't know existed. It had a bed in there and he threw you onto it.
"You're gonna get punished really bad sweetheart. This is what you get for what you did. Teasing a paralyzed man. How dare you? Don't you know I'm paralyzed from the waist down? If you turned me on how the hell am I supposed to relieve myself?" He says.
You stare at him as he's jerking himself off.
"I haven't done this in years and trust me baby I can go all day and night. This is gonna be your punishment. I'm gonna make you cum so hard and so many times that you might even wish to be paralyzed like I am" He says.
You gulp. You got yourself into some major trouble and you know he's gonna keep his word and you're truly terrified for what he has in store.