Frustrated as Hell... • Harry Wells

Harry X Reader.

Harry was going on his usual rage again. Throwing stuff and yelling at Cisco. Because we were unable to catch DeVoe. It worries me how much he beats himself up over this stuff. I also know that he and Jesse aren't doing well so this is just some added stress into him. He doesn't deserve it and I wish I could just help him relax.

I have been with team flash since Barry was brought out of the speed force. I found myself with the ability to read minds and move things with my mind. I'm also able to lift myself up with my mind. So I got into some trouble to get the attention of The Flash. It worked and Harry has been training me ever since. I'm still getting used to my powers. It's been tough because it's not that easy. He does get frustrated and has yelled at me but I understand. Barry and Cisco also help train me but mostly it's been Harry because Barry is training a new bus meta they found by the name of Ralph Dibny. And Cisco is trying his best to find the other bus metas.

"Harry calm down! It's not your fault!" Cisco said.
"Yes it is! I'm not smart enough. DeVoe is right! I'm stupid!" Harry yelled.
"Hey! You're not stupid! You're the smartest man I've ever met! You're the smartest man on many other Earths and DeVoe only got his genius level intellect because of the damn thinking cap he made and because of dark matter! You have always been a smart man and that's because you did that yourself! You didn't cheat your way to geniusness like DeVoe did! So don't you dare call yourself stupid because you are far from that!" You yelled.
Everyone was silent. Harry stayed silent.
"Yeah what they said!" Cisco said.
Everyone laughed.
"Thank you y/l/n" Harry said.
"Woah he has manners" Ralph said.
Cisco laughed and high fived him. Harry rolled his eyes and walked out.
You followed Harry out into the hall.
"Just because I was nice doesn't mean you have to follow me y/l/n" Harry said.
"Aw come on don't be a jerk" you said.
He turned around and looked you straight into the eyes.
"What's wrong?" You said.
He didn't say a word.
"Harry?" You said.
You could read his mind but you made it your number one rule to not read the minds of any of your new friends. Before meeting team flash you were a loner. You're in your last year in university and you're majoring in physics and criminology. Along with a minor in music. You were never one who made a lot of friends. You preferred to be alone than to be with bad company.
"There's something I want you to help me with." Harry finally said.
"With what?" You asked.
"Come along you'll see." He replied.
You followed him into his lab which was Cisco's lab but I guess it belongs to both of them now.
He sat down on a chair and motioned for you to sit on the table. So you did so.
"I'm sorry if I push you to hard and if I yell at you a lot. I'm just very frustrated. I'm frustrated at the fact that Jesse kicked me off her team and I feel like my own daughter hates me. I hate that DeVoe is so much smarter than I am and the fact that he's always many steps ahead of us. I just don't want anything bad happening to the team. I don't want anything bad happening to you" He said.
He didn't make any eye contact with you.
"Is that all? Honestly Harry you put a lot on your shoulders. This is a team and every loss or mistake we handle it as a team. I haven't been here long enough but I know that you guys work that way. Don't beat yourself up for every little thing Harry. It's gonna be ok if we do this together as a team" you said
"God you always know what to say" he says.
"I'm sorry that you and your daughter are having troubles right now and I don't know much about it so I can't help but when you're ready you can count on me to be the person to listen to you rant and I'll try to help the best I can. I'm sure she doesn't hate you. And like I said before you're a very smart man Harry. Yes DeVoe is many steps ahead of us but eventually we will catch him off guard." You said.
Harry smiles at you and stares at you without saying a word.
"What are you thinking?" You ask.
"You have the ability to read my mind but yet you don't and you ask me what I'm thinking about?" He asks.
"I made it my number one rule to not read any of my friends minds" you reply.
"There's one more thing that I'm frustrated about but I think you can help me with it." He says.
"And what's that?" You ask.
Harry gets up and stands between your legs.
"I'm confused?" You say.
He leans in.
"Read my mind sweetheart" he says.
You read his mind and all he's thinking about is you. Your lips on his. Your plump lips on his dick. He's thinking about you "sucking the life
out of him." That last part made you giggle.
"Wow" is all you said.
He kisses you and you kiss back. You smile against his lips.
"Poor guy he was sexually frustrated" you think.
You read his mind and he want you to put your hands on him. So you do. You move your lips to his neck and your hands move down his chest to the hem of his pants. You leave your mark on his neck and go back up to his lips.
"What do you want baby?" You ask.
"You already know" he replies.
"Unbuckle then" you say.
He doesn't even wait a second to untie his belt.
You put your hand on his pants and massage him. You get up and push him onto the seat with your powers.
"Holy hell" he says
You read his mind and you know that it turned him on big time. You knelt down in front of him and he stared at you with such an intense look in his eyes. You read his mind and you find out that he's been wanting this since he saw you causing trouble. He knew that it was wrong to have feeling for a meta who was causing trouble but you were just so beautiful and mysterious and innocent looking that he couldn't help himself from getting a hard on.
"Stop reading my mind and taste me already please" he begged.
"Wow the Harry Wells is begging?" You said with a chuckle.
"Shut up!" He whined.
You just chuckled and started to unbutton his pants.
He got up a little bit so his pants and boxers could be at his ankles. He already had some precum and that made you smirk.
You grabbed him and he closed his eyes and let out a shaky sigh. You started stroking him slowly and you watched as he gripped onto the chairs armrests and how he shut his eyes more. You read his mind and so many things were going through it.
The most reoccurring thought of his was that he wanted to you to go faster because he thinks he won't last.
You started stroking faster and kept on reading his mind and he kept on wanting for you to go faster. You did what he wanted and then you decided to lick the tip.
He froze up and gritted his teeth. He started stroking himself desperately. You wanted him to stop so you stopped him with your power. It's something new that you just discovered but it worked so who cares.
You licked his tip again and started slowly putting him in your mouth.
"This is torture" he said.
"The good kind" you said.
Once you got all of him inside your mouth you started bobbing your head slowly and getting used to him. He wanted you to go faster so you did and got faster whenever your felt comfortable to do so.
"Fuck I'm close" he groaned.
"Go ahead baby" you said.
You deep throated him and he hit the back of your throat when he thrusted his hips into you as he came.
"Fucking hell" he groaned.
He was a little moaning and groaning mess. Cussing here and there and calling you his baby. Stroking your hair and calling you amazing. You just chuckled at him and leaned up to kiss him. He tasted himself on your tongue and groaned.
"Be my significant other" he said.
"What?" You asked.
"Date me please" He begged.
"Was I that good?" You asked.
"Yes but it's not just because of that. I want to be by your side and do cute things with you." He said.
"Wow Harry Wells wants to do cute things with me!" You said excitingly.
He chuckled. "So is that a yes?"
"Yes Harry I want to be your partner" you said.
He grabbed you and kissed you.