Chapter 7

Olivia's POV

I heard them before I saw them. Expensive cars were lined outside the huge mansion. From inside came the undeniable sounds of a party in full flow.

This is it. I was going to meet my idols. My heart was already racing.

I knocked and the door opened almost immediately. Marcelo's large afro and Isco's goofy grin greeted me. It took everything I had in me not to scream.

I screamed. Apparently everything inside me wasn't a lot. I let out a loud girlish squeal.

"Who died? Who died?" Lucas appeared in the doorway with a frying pan.

He was followed by Toni,"You might wanna have a backup plan in case she isn't a cartoon."

"I thought it was Marcelo," he let the pan drop to his side.

"Hey," the Brazilian pouted.

"What are y-" Sergio looked at me and stopped and then he gave me that heart stopping smile,"hi."

This was too much for my tiny fangirl heart. They all trooped inside. Marcelo giving Sergio a sly grin.

I was trying so hard to hold myself back. He could tell.

"You look tense," he frowned.

"You realise this is every fangirl's dream," my voice was a little too breathy for my liking.

In my defence his caramel hair was tousled like he someone had run a hand through them and it was damp from what I supposed was a shower. His coffee brown eyes twinkled as he broke into a smile on my words.

"I do," he said in that deep husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

He spread his arms and that was the last straw. I jumped forward and hugged him.

"I know you don't wanna hear this, but we're waiting," Toni's smirking face appeared round the corner.

The rest of the night passed by in a blur. I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face. This was a dream come true. For a group of famous millionaires, they were extremely childish. That made me love them even more if that was possible. Sergio looked at me when he thought I wasn't looking. I looked at him when I thought he wasn't looking so I guess we were even.

This was hands down, the best night of my life.

***

Marcelo: Man I'm so hungover

Kroos: You guys can't handle a little alcohol

Olivia: You drank more than any of us, how are you not hungover?

Kroos: I'm German 😏

Ramos: My house looks like someone broke in just to make a mess

Isco: That's the Curse of the Host

Ceballos: Who knew cats don't like it when you hold them up and sing the Lion King theme

Olivia: What !?! 😂😂

Marcelo: Dani WTF !!!

Ceballos: Well they don't and I have multiple scratches to show as proof

Isco: Ya all are hungover and he's still drunk

Ceballos: I may be 😆

Ramos: Ok which one of you locked a monkey in my room?

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long, I had mid terms. I'll try to update more. Feedback appreciated.
Peace and Hala Madrid