Marzia

It was two weeks after we started fresh, I love Felix. He's so amazing and I just can never be away from him, he makes my stomach swirl, my brain twist and heart flop.

"Marzia." Felix said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, Felix." I said with a small smile on my face.

"I wanted to ask you something something really important."

"You can ask me anything, you know that." I reassured him with a smile

"Can we retry that dating thing?"

I stared at him, just to keep him waiting. I saw sweat drip down his forehead. He was nervous, how cute.

I grabbed his chin between my small fingers, and pulled his face closer to mine. I stared at him for a little longer, slowly leaning forward. I put my other hand at the back of his head using my fingers to twirl the curly ends of his hair. I could feel his nervous breath, as we were in such an intimate position.
I pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back cautiously and slowly. I proceeded to wrap both my arms around his neck. He put both of his strong hands on the sides of my face kissing me a bit harder. I giggled.
I could feel Felix smiling into the kiss. He put our hands together and laced our fingers.

"I love you." he said hesitantly

I kissed him once more and finally said," I love you Felix."