The white bunny

Chapter 8
(The white bunny)
(A white bunny was running at night it was snowing the atmosphere where so calm the street was shining with the lights across the rode ,someone was laughing , a child, she was so young with short pink hair)
Aelita : haha~ wait!! You'll catch cold..!
(It was Aelita , she was so young ,running toward the bunny with her red scarf on her hands, she fall off and hurt her leg)
Aelita: oww..its hurt
(She notice the bunny stopped)
Aelita: huh..???
(She looked up to find a boy standing far from her , he was staring at her with poker face, she immediately stand up ,her cheek was red and her nose was so pink from the cold, the boy grab his white bunny and get in to the black car, she was confused, suddenly the boy get out from the car & grabbed the red scarf on the floor putting it on her neck)
The boy : this is belong to you
Aelita :..huh...e..yeas
(The father called him to get to the car, he was wearing an expensive black coat & his hair was white too) 
The father : son, it's time to leave
(The boy turn back toward the car and go, franz hopper was standing outside the house waving, he looked back at Aelita)
Franz : let's get back home Aelita
Aelita : dad..who are theses people??
Franz : oh.. They're just friends
(Aelita woke up all of sudden , she look around then she realize she's in the academy in her room)
Aelita : it was just dream...

(At the same time in the morning)
(He keep staring at his bags in his room sitting on the floor, he felt something strange, his bag his stuff was still inside everything was the same as yesterday )
Ruvik: I remember putting my clothes in the closet yesterday?!..
( he realize that something happens the past repeat itself Jim enter his rom )
Jim: hello Ruvik I see you awake already great , betters prepare for the jog ,don't be late .
Ruvik : ok Jim
(Ruvik new that something or someone play with time bc it's not the first time that happened to him)
Ruvik : the past is repeating it self again ..but how?
(he start remembering what the gang where talking about yesterday when Aelita mention Geremy and the factory)
Ruvik : im sure that pink girl behind all of this , but  I would love to know how did they do that , and the first thing to do is finding out who's this Geremy dude

(In the history class)
(The teacher where talking, Aelita looked at Geremy , he was spacing out putting his pen on his chin thinking of something)
Aelita: is something wrong?
Geremy:..!! Huh
Geremy : no..im just trying to figure out who's that guy we saw in lyoko..
Aelita: do you think he's bad?
Geremy: i don't know..I just wanna know how he manage to get in to the digital world.. You can't just simply swimming in to the digital sea & pop out of no where in lyoko.
Aelita: do you think there's another way to get in to lyoko without using the scanner??
Geremy: it's impossible ,that's why I'm curios about it.

------chapter 9 is coming soon-------