𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔢

y/n l/n was a witch

y/n l/n was a witch. a very powerful one too.
she had magnificent witch powers. she had the power to heal & resurrect anything, is immortal, could read minds, talk to the dead, she had telekinesis, teleportation, she could kill evil with a snap of a finger, and the best of all she had the power to control time.

and no this did not happen through hawkins lab, y/n was born with the powers. and many more young girls were born with powers too. but they had to be protected, if anyone dangerous found out that she was a witch they'd immediately burn her from head to toe.

being a witch is something amazing, it makes you feel powerful, y/n loved being a witch, it was as if her veins were filled with bravery and pride. she loved it, she loved being a witch.

and no she wasn't a green, big nose, broom, kinda witch. y/n looked normal, she didn't even know she had these powers until she was five years old.

and that's the reason why she hasn't been killed yet, because no one knows she's a witch. others aren't so lucky, they get caught using their powers and they get killed, evil people tie them up to a tree and burn the poor girls alive.

"have a good day dear, and remember..."

"don't use your witch powers." y/n smiled as she cut off her mother. "yeah mom, i know."

y/n's mother chuckled and kissed the girls cheek. "okay then, have a great day honey. bye."

"bye mom." y/n opened the door and walked away.

y/n walked towards the school, it was a place she absolutely hated. everyone just pissed her off and she'd have to control herself, or else she'd probably crack someone's neck and then resurrect them.

she walked into the school and headed towards her locker, she grabbed some books and walked towards her next class.

as she walked to her class someone grabbed her arm, dragging her into the a.v room.

she screamed a bit. y/n looked around and met faces with five teenagers.

max mayfield, mike wheeler, lucas sinclair, dustin henderson, and will byers.

"what the fuck, what the hell was that?" y/n looked at the kids.

"we know who you are." dustin spat.

"okay cool, yeah i know who you are too."

"no. we know-know who you are." dustin said again as everyone else stayed quiet.