𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔢

y/n gasped as she opened her eyes, she immediately sat up looking around, recognizing the place

y/n gasped as she opened her eyes, she immediately sat up looking around, recognizing the place. a small park in hawkins.

y/n looked around trying to figure out why she was there. she looked down at the floor, 'mike' was written on the grass with rocks.

"mike." y/n whispered.

"hey, are you okay?" a voice asked her.

y/n turned to face the person. "mike, holy shit. what year is it?"

"uh, 1984." he answered. "wait how do you know who i am? do i know you?"

"okay, shit. ah what time is it?"

mike looked down at his watch. "it's four-thirty pm."

"okay, still got time. come with me." y/n said as she grabbed mikes arm and began to walk.

"wait, i don't even know you! why should i go with you?" mike questioned as he pulled away from y/n's grip.

"mike, just trust me. you're not going to believe me if i tell you the truth. just come with me, i need your help." y/n said as she looked at him. "do you trust me?"

mike slowly nodded. y/n smiled grabbing his hand again. the two then hurried to the coven, where y/n would have to find answers.

y/n immediately walked in, the gates opening as she walked towards them. mike looked over at her in amazement.

"wait, how?" mike asked as y/n walked into the coven.

"i promise that i'll explain everything to you later, but right now we've got something important to do."

y/n looked around the house, finally making it to the living room. a place in which a bunch of framed paintings of past supremes were located.

there, y/n saw cordelia, mrytle, zoe, madison, and misty. the witches who y/n had known all her life. y/n walked towards them, catching their attention.

"cordelia." y/n spoke.

"y/n? what's wrong?" cordelia spoke looking at her then at mike.

"the world is going to end, at twelve." y/n simply said, walking towards madison and taking her cigarette.

"hey, what the fuck!" madison yelled.

"trust me, i need it more than you." y/n said taking a puff.

"wait, the world is going to end? what are you talking about?"

"it's 1984, i'm from 1986. it worked, tempus infinituum, worked."

"you have tempus ifinituum, you're from the future." mrtyle said walking towards her.

"as in the power to go back in time?" cordelia asked as mrtyle nodded. "y/n, what is going to cause the future to end?"

y/n looked over at mike, who just had a confused expression on his face. "mike, he's 'the dreamer'."

"dreamer? i read something about 'the dreamer' earlier today." misty said as she got up from her seat. "there was something about a spell and more."

"misty, can i see the book?" y/n asked.

"yes, of course, i'll be right back." misty said as she left the room.

"wait so you're from the future right?" madison asked, as y/n nodded. "okay so, do i finally get a new role, become richer?"

"yeah, no. you're still the same witchy bitchy in the future."

"bite me l/n."

"so y/n, are you sure he's 'the dreamer'?" cordelia asked as she eyed mike, who looked pretty frightened.

y/n looked over at mike, grabbing his hand. "yes he's 'the dreamer', i'm sure."

"wait, what's 'the dreamer'? why am i the reason as to why the world is going to end?" mike asked as he looked over at y/n.

"we don't know why. but you'll be fine, it'll be fine." y/n replied as she put her hand on his shoulder.

misty came back into the room, with a spell book in her hands. she smiled as she gave it to y/n, she opened it, closing her eyes, her powers being able to detect where the specific topic was.

she skimmed through the page, she sighed as she looked up at cordelia.

"what does it say?" zoe asked the girl.

"it says that i have to make 'the dreamer' fall in love with me."

"what?" everyone questioned, as they faced the girl.

"yes love, here read it yourself." y/n said as she handed the book to mrtyle.

she read the page. "she's right. it says that 'the dreamer' is someone who lacks love. and the only way to stop the apocalypse is by making 'the dreamer' fall in love."

"what?" mike questioned as he looked over at y/n. "lacks love?"

"there's got to be a reason as to why you don't feel loved. or as to why you need love." cordelia spoke to the boy.

"will it even be possible? there's like 8 hours left. doesn't it take days or even months to make someone fall in love with you?" y/n questioned.

"be yourself. it depends on the person. remember, mike and the future depend on you. i am most positive that you can make him fall in love with you. positive." corelia smiled at the girl. "you are powerful, you are y/n. you can do this."

"thanks cordelia." y/n hugged her.

"well go on, you must make this boy fall in love with you." cordelia grinned.

"okay!"

"good luck dear!" mrtyle waved.

"good luck!" the rest of the witches yelled at y/n, who smiled and waved at them.

y/n grabbed onto mike's hand as she led him out of the coven. once they were out, y/n looked over at mike.

"i'm sorry, this is so weird. and i don't know..." y/n began to say but was stopped when mike put his index finger on her mouth.

"shh. you have to save the world right? so make me fall in love with you." mike spoke.

[ part three to the
end on the world thing.
also sorry again, there
will be a part four,
because it got too long!
and sorry for not updating
you on this imagine ]