💫💫Information💫💫

For those new to Dreamland, welcome. We are a community focused on helping writers be the best they can be while also giving them a place that feels like a family.

I'm Cross-Warrior, the head admin here. For the most part, I'm the one you'll be interacting with. If you need anything and I am not replying here, shoot a PM to my personal account. Bug me if it's important. It's okay 😂

TheConfusedTurtle and TakiZyn will be helping with checking that comments are done correctly.  Feel free to show them some love with a follow if you wish :D 

  Feel free to show them some love with a follow if you wish :D 

This club is a spam sort of club. What that means is you have a short amount of time to read, but you only leave inlines. We will also have a book of the week. With that quick overview out of the way, here is a break down:

☆ We will have two updates a week. The first update will go from Monday to Friday at 5 PM EST, and the second update will go Friday through Monday at 5 PM EST. We cannot split weeks in half, but we can give you an extra day during the work/school week. Assignments will be marked Dream A and Dream B.  

☆ You must finish your assignment before 3 PM EST if you want a chance to be featured next update.  If you do not, but complete it before 5 PM EST, you will not receive a strike, but you won't be featured next update.

☆ For regular assignments, there are three different groups you can join.

--- Group 1: Each update, there is only one book featured.  Over the course of the week, you will have to read three chapters: one chapter from one featured book for Dream A, one chapter from one featured book for Dream B, and one chapter of the book of the week.

--- Group 2: Each update, there is two books featured.  Over the course of the week, you will have to read five chapters: one chapter from two different books for Dream A, one chapter from two different books for Dream B, and one chapter of the book of the week.

--- Group 3: Each update, the entire group is featured.  Groups can only be 2-4 members.  Over the course of the week, you will read a minimum of 3 chapters (if there is two group members) and a maximum of 7 chapters (if there is four group members).  I can break down the whys similar to how I did above if anyone needs me to.

FOR GROUP 3 ONLY: If your group mate did not do their part of the assignment and they are not in the extension area, you do not have to read for them in the current update. Just please make a note to me saying "do not have to read this update" or something because I can have a poop memory. However, if they end up doing their previous assignment late and do their current assignment in a timely manner, we ask that you read for them. But as they are the one who was late, if you are unable to do this, you will not receive any punishment.