🌙🌙FAQ🌙🌙

Below you will find a list of Frequently Asked Questions, or just things we wanted to clarify in a section outside of the information section

P.S. If you're looking for the password, be sure to read all of this.

---Are you open to new members?

I never will understand why people ask this one. Yes! We are always open to new members :D Just remember we do not accept Random stories or ones written in a language other than English.

---What are outlines and inlines?

Outlines are comments done outside of the story. As in at the bottom of the chapter or the space where you open up all of the comments to be scrolled through. These are NOT REQUIRED for this club.

Inlines are comments done inside of the story. You can see numbers beside each paragraph, and if there isn't already one at a specific paragraph, holding down on a word will allow you to highlight a section of the paragraph or the entire paragraph and open up a spot for you to comment beside it. On mobile, that is. On desktop, you just move your mouse slightly ajar from the paragraph on the right and it will pop up an icon for you to click to see the inline section.  These are the type mandatory for this club.

---Can outlines replace the inline comments?

No.  You must do 7+ inlines.  Any outlines you do for whatever reason does not affect this.

---Do I have to leave a tag at the top of my comment?

It is not required, but it is really appreciated as it is free advertisement, and it helps our admins as they check :D 

---Do I have to vote on chapters that I read?

No, you do not. Voting should only be if you enjoy it. In fact, we are not allowed to require you vote. It is against Wattpad regulations.

---There are multiple books I want entered.  What do I do?

You can enter a total of two books.  If you want to do anymore than that, you must say that people can read any of your books.  Why?  Because writing more than two book names when you're featured would be too annoying.

When you or someone else is featured with more than one book, it will look like this: The Dragon's Scale OR Heart of Midnight.

---What do I do when a poetry book is featured?

When a poetry book is featured, read one-two poems and comment as much as you can.  If you can get 7+ inlines in one chapter, great.  If not, just read another.

---I have finished the book that is featured.  What do I do?

You will read another book on their profile.  If they have no other books on their profile, you get a free week.