Chapter1- The big day

(SPOILER FOR HTTYD  3 )
Hiccups P.O.V
"Today is the day I get to marry the love of my life and it has been 5 months since are dragons had to leave to protect themselves as us from evil I am hoping that since we moved to new berk and me and Astrid are finally
getting married that will cheer people  up and we will get back to a normal Viking life" I walked down stairs looked and the fur cloak hung on my fathers chair I put I on and stared into the mirror 'this is it I though a new stage in my life but none of it involved dragons' I need to stop thinking about dragons and focus on what I am doing marring the love of my life and fixing this village . I haven't seen Astrid in over 24 hours I can't wait."
Astrid P.O.V
"This dress is so not me oh I wish that the dragons could stay at least for this anyway got to stop thinking about that and focus on marring my love I am very nervous but can't wait to move in with hiccup and be able to beat him at lots more fights."
Authors P.O.V
Everyone was gathered in the great hall gobber got Hiccup from his house and took him to the great hall. Then heather (who was a surprised guest) hugged hiccup and went to be Astrid's bridesmaid.
Heather walked into Astrid's house.
"Heather I did not know you were coming"
"Well I could not miss this"
Valker walked in "right dear let's take you to the hall now"
Ok replied Astrid with a nervous sound to her voice.